Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thairrific

Watdee

Thairiffic also located in Newtown, Randwick (The Spot)and one in Bondi Junction Westfield.

And yep very cute chicks,

Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi oi

BTW I am not affiliated with the restaurant chain just liked the name

Randwick (The Spot)

Is that the one on the corner? Drive pass it all the time.

No not gay..was married and lived close to the Airport...his wife found about his Mia Noi...he used to fly back about every two weeks...no luggage btw...i picked him up at the Airport with a Thai student some months age and dropped him off and dropped the Student at a homestay..

No not gay..was married and lived close to the Airport...his wife found about his Mia Noi...he used to fly back about every two weeks...no luggage btw...i picked him up at the Airport with a Thai student some months age and dropped him off and dropped the Student at a homestay..

So who owns the one in Bondi just behind the hotel? The same guy had one at Maroubra. I think maybe in partnership.

Visited 'Thai Riffic' in Newtown just after it opened several years ago. Zero noise insulation, bad seating arrangements, ultra slow service... in fact 'Thai Horrific' would have been more appropriate. Never been back. Prefer 'Three Mangoes' or 'Banks Thai' in Enmore for a Thai fix.

Anyways, welcome to the board Thairiffic :thumbup: