Hot N Cold 2 (Pattaya)

Ranger

This is the bar on Soi 7 that specializes in "shows" and is famous (infamous?) for the lesbian beer bottle show. Stopped in there 2 nights ago about 9 pm and the street was full of police vehicles. The girls said the bar was closed by the police, but would be open tomorrow. A friend took advantage and grabbed 2 of the girls and didn't pay a barfine. We went back the next night and they were still closed. I called a girl I knew from there and she met me at my hotel. She said "have to pay police" and said the bar would be open tomorrow. Anyone know what happened or what the real story is? Did they miss a payment and did the police send a message by shutting them down for 2 nights? How much do you suppose they have to pay the police?

Ranger

I was told by the bar owner a few doors down from Hot and Cold 1 in Soi Post Office that it was owned by the police!! In the Pattaya Mail last year was a report that it had been raided because of complaints by patrons that a "lewd" show was being performed ... shock horror. The nation's finest promptly arrested 3 of the girls and fined them 500 baht each.... it was open for business again next night! TIT ... fortunately!

Tip: Wear a raincoat if you sit at the stage.

I don't think you need the raincoat anymore. I haven't seen the "beer bottle butt spray routine" in 6 months or so. If the police own it, why would they close it for 2 days? A closed bar can't be real good for business or for the girls. The girl I called and had meet me in my room was not her usual happy self and when I asked her why, she replied "bar close, I no happy".

Ranger

Who the hell cares!!! The only thing that bar ever had that was worthwhile is the beer-spray-from-the-anus show. God damn, it was funny to see front-row blokes take it in the face! But, other than that, this place probably has the most horrifyingly ugly creatures on the planet. Unfathomably shocking. If readers know what's good for them, they will stay the heck away. Let the police shut down this tragedy. mad.gif" border="0

edit: I was refering to Hot & Cold 1. I'm not brave enough bother going to see "number 2." Pun intended.

[ July 17, 2001: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

Hi!

A short recollection of H&C. It was originally started by a Swede and an Isreali living in Sweden. The Israli was kicked out of the country shortly after as he tried to introduce middle east business practices (screw everyone all the time).

It was the Swede that came up whith the successful idea of really gross shows. Unfortunately he, like many others that have started bars, was not capable of managing the financial side of it.

The police that protected it saw it's potential and decided to take over the operation. Now they aparently are focusing on H&C2 and not paying much attention to H&C1.

Q: Why would the police close down their own place.

A: There are several different police organisations in Thailand and it's obviously not possible to pay them all off. Also if they recieve orders from higher up they would have to pretend to do something.

Las Vegas and Far East Rock have also been closed for a couple of days so this could have been a part of larger operation.

>>Out of interest how much would a bar like H & C cost. I was looking in the Pattaya mail and some of the bars for sale were pretty cheap.

There was a good thread on the subject on the old board. Mostly negative comments, but obviously there are some bar owners who succeed - talk to them about some of the pros and cons (pun intended). Might be worth starting the thread again.

• 3 weeks later...

I decided to go over to Hot N Cold 2 on Soi 7 to see if it had re-opened, but noticed they had a new sign up. The place is now called Full Moon Night and there were 2 girls outside who told me that it might be open in a week or so. They said all the girls were in a bar on Soi 6 and paid for a motorbike to take me there (smart move on the owners part to pay for the bike ride!). Wow, I thought, Soi Yodsak keeps getting better and better! Well, it turned out to be on Soi 6/1 and not Soi Yodsak.

The bar was called Super Lady Place (who came up with that name?) and I didn't even know it existed before. It seemed nobody else did either as the place was nearly empty. All the Hot N Cold 2 girls were there and they were doing virtually the same show, although they only brought out 1 beer bottle for the Lesbian/beer bottle show (I guess they are toning things down?). The 2 girls that I had taken before (seperately many times and once as a very good doubleheader) took turns sitting with me in between the shows. Miss Showgirl looked great and so did Scar Girl (besides the scars she already had, now she has some fresh burn scars on her thighs for doing the pussy smoking cigarette show). I wonder if the Surgeon General has done any studies on the effects of second hand smoke from eating a pussy that smokes a pack a day?

Ranger

Archived