Angel Disco

I was wondering did Angel disco had move. If I remember correctly Angel should be in Nana hotel ground floor. I went there last week it was a nightclub instead. Can anybody tell me where the disco is now? What's the best time to be there?

Well, with exception of a few new TV's, a Net-cam (gone now I believe) and some refurbishing at the bar area, Angel's "Nana" Disco is the same as it has been at least for the last 9 years.

Even some of the girls are the same. Wait a minute, many of the Farangs are the same too!

Originally posted by BKK_Sanuk:

"Well, with exception of a few new TV's, a Net-cam (gone now I believe) and some refurbishing at the bar area, Angel's "Nana" Disco is the same as it has been at least for the last 9 years."

I hate to split hairs but in 1994 the disco was just to the left of the lifts (ie where the toilets are - no not the toilets to the right of the existing disco, but the toilets on the left of the outside bar area). In those days the disco was very quiet and very dark and played decent music (non of your Techno crap).

After that it was a karaoke bar for a couple of years (in its existing situation) before becoming what it is today.

Fatbastard33

PS Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!

Archived