Beer Garden on Soi 8

The beergarden on Soi 8 is the closest thing to lifeless that I've seen anywhere near Sukhumvit. I live nearby.

The Soi 8 beergarden is owned by the same folks who own the renowned beergarden on Soi 7.

If you have a g/f who is going to work at a beergarden, then Soi 8 is where you want her to go (:-)).

If you want to meet women, Soi 7 is the MUCH better alternative.

Cheers!

Bangkok Butterfly

[ July 20, 2001: Message edited by: peesooahbkk ]

Thanks for that as Its what I thought, and cant work it out, unless she has some other income etc.... which could be possible, as we all know.

Im back again in Oct again for some work in Udon Khon Kaen, so will catch up again,

Can I by you a beer there!!!??

Demented Doc -

I'll gladly toss back a couple beers with any visitor.

My live-in Thai girlfriend used to work at a hotel on Soi 10. She then shacked up for a few months with some English guy at the hotel, and they used to hang out together at beer garden Soi 8. Later on, she moved to a Soi Zero beer bar where I met her, and now just stays with me.

She took me to Soi 8 beergarden a couple of times - the one thing interesting there is that they have several large aquariums, each housing one large arrowana fish. But few customers - at least compared to Soi 7 beergarden.

You can always reach me via e-mail at peesooahbkk@nanapong.com.

Cheers!

Bangkok Butterfly

Archived