New German Restaurant and Bar in Surin

Central Scrutinizer

All,

Great new place on Soi Entertainment right across from Speed 3 discoteque in Surin. Great food, good liquors, take away stuff for sale (jars of stuff, booze, canned goods, farang food not found elsewhere in Surin). Nicely done, excellent bar to sit at and drink German beers, yes, good German beer! Well done. Decent prices for the meals as well. Cute waitress staff as well. I'll be eating there and buying beers there from now on. Also has tables out front where you can sit over a cold one and check out the chicks going into the disco later at night. Nice mixture now with the long standing excellent Farang Connection restaurant, this new German place (I'll get the name and more info), and another new farang place I have yet to check out. Will do so tonight or tomorrow night and report back.

Cent

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cent,

trying for 19 May....a significant date...but not sure yet if my work schedule will allow...

It's a tad "dangerous" for me to come up there these days...unless alone of course....and that would cause me to lose....several precious days!!! :grinyes::dunno::grinyes:

By the way, the house is almost completed...and I haven't even seen it yet!!...LOL...

Think it's "rather large" from the reports I'm getting....bathroom (including Bath tub) and toilet (falang style) both upstairs AND down.....falang kitchen going in now....OMG...will it never end...5555

Wonder how long before we have to replace the toilet seats!!!! don't think they will handle being "Stood on" for too long!!!!

Hope to see you soon...you're right Pattaya was all to brief....but great to catch up and chew the fat.

Cheers DDDD C

P.S. No indegestion.....I think just a slight case of "addiction"

Funny that the "Pot" discussion we had....also came up during other discussions....Not exactly the same analagy....but most defo the same underlying message!!!!

Think the bottom line is now "When"...rather than "If"

Cheers

Dum Cnut......reaching for the laxatives :grinyes::dunno::scared::yeahthat::scared::dunno::grinyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived