Any action in Penang Malaysia?

eee

• 3 weeks later...

EEE...

Don't waste your time.

It's an awful scene there.

Anyone you see on the road will more-than-likely be a ladyboy. And a HORRENDOUS Indian ladyboy at that too... :doah::yikes:

They really are shocking...

You can get a massage with "extras" at the Cititel Hotel in Georgetown. But most of the women there are old Chinese women WELL past their prime. :barf:

Most of the big hotels in Penang have a massage place / sauna / "Health Centre" attached where extras are available... at least a handjob.

In Leith Street (Lebuh Leith) which is off Chulia Street in Georgetown, there is a "Health Centre" in the Cathay Hotel and the Waldorf Hotel which is next door. I went to each one time. A few Chinese cuties inside, but they don't speak a skerric of English, and the servicing is lousy. About 200RM (2000 THB) for "one shot" - about 30 mins limit. And the chicks try to scam you... both these girls in each place wanted an extra 100 RM for a blow job. :eek::confused:

If you really want to find something, go to a taxi driver and let him take you. You could end up anywhere, however, and it will be HUGELY overpriced. Probably 300RM (3000 THB) short time.

I let a cab driver take me to a place in Penang once, and more than one of the girls to choose from looked suspiciously underage. :nono::nono:

Needless to say, I was outta there quicker than a rat up a drain pipe.

Cab driver wasn't happy that I didn't go, and had to pay 50RM just to get back to Georgetown. :cussing:

I wouldn't worry about mongering in Penang if you're only there for a night doing a visa run or something.

You can tell the scene in Penang is crap, because most of the locals drive 2 hours up the road to Hat Yai for "business meetings / weekends" :grinyes:

Sorry to paint a negative picture, but for mongering, Penang is shit.

A friend picked up a couple of waitresses in Georgetown! One was Chinese, the other Malay. He just hit them up and they accepted. He said they weren't stunners, but he wanted to see if it could be done.

There is another small street off Chulia going the other direction from the Cathay that has some "hotels" that provide companionship. Chinese hookers and nothing special.

Archived