Looking to meet non BG for sex.

Hi i was wondering where i can meet non BG for short relationship (one week). I have heard that there are university girls and sales girs (low income) are looking to meet americans to rean a little extra. Thnaks in advance.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, TC, what is the difference between a BG and a girl who wants to earn money by sleeping with a foreigner for a week? Get a young, barely used BG, and leave the Uni/Sales girls alone. You are just going to embarrass yourself searching for this imaginary girl you describe. What is the point? blush.gif" border="0

The reason i wanted a non BG is the fact i don't know how safe(STD) the BG girls are. I do realize that a non BG girl can have have some weird (STD) too.

Thanks all for you help.

vtombrown,

I just love the term "barely used" This puts a new outlook on my up coming trip. I hope I can tell the difference between a barely used and alot used BG.

I'm sure if I just ask they will tell me what group they fall in.

LeoTex

[ July 23, 2001: Message edited by: LeoTex ]

Leo Tex and TC, I'm not TRYING to be an ass, even though I sound like one. I am trying to help you.

If you want to increase your odds that you are boogying with a girl that is not filthily contaminated, I urge that you choose a young looking, naive-acting girl, who does not know much English. That is your best chance.

I'm sure that your time is limited in LOS. I don't want you to spoil your holiday here. Thai girls are deceptively shrewd and manipulative. You should spend some time here and get your bearings, before messing with them. Marching into town with an attitude that many nice girls can be bought for a week of fun with a tourist, is asking for trouble. (By the way, despite the recession, unemployment is not super high--so why would a true NON-hooker be available to cow-towe for you at the week of your convenience?) Mark my words. If you drop in and mess with these girls, they will eat you alive.

Stick to bar girls for your first couple trips. Use condoms, or seek an exotic/erotic hand job. You won't catch a STD if you use common sense.

I have needlessly spent too much time in LOS trying to dig myself out of trouble, because I messed up with a girl. I don't even want to "go there."

Let me just give you a tiny example from my friend's last visit in July. He met a wonderful "girlfriend-type" girl in BKK, and two days later, he took her to Pattaya to see the beach. On the third or fourth day after he met her, she woke him up accusing him of stealing her gold bracelet. She said that she was certain that she was wearing it when she went to sleep. Now, it was gone.

What choices did my friend face? He could buy her a new gold bracelet. He could give her bus money and tell her to get the f*ck out of the room, and hope that she would leave, and that she wouldn't go to the cops or to her thug friends. Or, he could just sit around and suffer with her bitching. What was his other choice? She was relentless with her accusation.

Moreover, another girl starting sending him bitter email messages, because her friend saw him with "another" girl. So called, "legit'" girls are a big pain and a big risk.

The flip side is that I haven't even mentioned the nice girls who get propositioned by "pig" foreigners who assume that even nice conservative Thais are sluts. Would you want to be a player in that act?

Please, this board can keep you plenty busy with heavenly girls, with little risk of ruining your vacation or of gravely insulting the locals. Take the board members' advice and ignore the myths of the fringe ignoramuses. Welcome to LOS. cool.gif" border="0

[ July 25, 2001: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

[ July 25, 2001: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

quote:

Originally posted by toronto canada:

The reason i wanted a non BG is the fact i don't know how safe(STD) the BG girls are. I do realize that a non BG girl can have have some weird (STD) too.

Thanks all for you help.

If your concern is STDs then stick to the older/uglier women. They get the least customers and are therefore the least likely to have HIV or other STDs...

If you are looking for a non-bar girl for short time sex you better be able to speak very good Thai. There is no difference between a BG and a Non-BG for sex. Pussy is Pussy, BG or Non-BG. You can get STD from non-bar girls too. Don't fool yourself. Why waste your time looking for a non-bar girl for sex. I have been having sex with Thai Bar Girls for the past 12 years and I have also had non-bar girl girlfriends. Its all the same. AND ALL GOOD!!!!!

MCJIMMYS

quote:

Originally posted by toronto canada:

Hi i was wondering where i can meet non BG for short relationship (one week). I have heard that there are university girls and sales girs (low income) are looking to meet americans to rean a little extra. Thnaks in advance.

I start running out of sarcastic comments. Why do people not realise that even though that Thailand has a huge barscene, it still is a country with normal people who try to live normal lives.

THIS IS NOT DISNEYLAND FOR ADULTS!

If you want to come here to play, then for god's sake play in the designated zones. Do not confuse that with general life. What makes you think that every woman here in Thailand waits just for you and your mighty dollar?

There are so many books and websites about Thailand, why don't you get yourself informed before asking embarrassingly stupid questions?

If you are overly worried by STDs, then don't play! Even condoms are not 100% safe, warts and herpes you can still catch.

As someone who's been in Thailand for quite a while, and who knows that the majority of Thai women are far from being whores, I wanted to write a long and angry reply to TC's query. But I refrain from doing so, keep my breath for more important things and give my seal of approval to flyonzewall's former post. As Trink has it, 'Nuff Said.

Boy, you guys are a tough crowd. Sure, I don't agree with TC's approach either, but I would hope that he has the right to ask a question without being ridiculed and attacked. I would also assume, from reading his posts, that he has never been here either, and, FYI, Thailand does have the reputation, erroneous as it may be, of being DISNEYLAND FOR ADULTS. You might not like it, but there it is.

Most people who have never been here and have heard stories about the sex scene will assume that every square inch of pussy is available for a price. At least he got straight answers from Vtombrown and Mcjimmys, I think the rest of the responses were kind of tough on a guy trying to fathom the depths of Planet Pussy.

Archived