Looking to meet non BG for sex.

quote:

Originally posted by LeoTex:

vtombrown,

I just love the term "barely used" This puts a new outlook on my up coming trip. I hope I can tell the difference between a barely used and alot used BG.

I'm sure if I just ask they will tell me what group they fall in.

LeoTex

[ July 23, 2001: Message edited by: LeoTex ]

I think being able to tell the barely used from the well used is one of the things that separates the newbies from the veterans IMHO.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TC,

The situation outside of the bar scene is not as clear cut. You could waste your whole week looking for a non-BG to have sex with. There is no place where only non-BGs go advertising they are available for cash. They don't wear numbers like the gogos.

Your best bet is to stick to the bars and discos and you might meet a non-BG ot two who is/are looking for extra income.

You will learn the entertainment places are unique and you do NOT take the same approaches and methods when you venture into Thai mainstream. If you do and astute enough to recognize the situation, you will realize that you have embarrassed yourself. You need some time here to test the mainstream waters to figure out what is happening.

I have been living here over a year and a half now and still get baffled by certain behaviors and expressions. It's an on-going learning experience on a daily basis.

Don't expect to masters things in a week or you are in for a rude awakening!

Best of luck,

Cardinalblue

TC -- If you use a condom, and this is not an adv., you shouldn't have any more of a risk or a problem than you've ever had screwing girls in your own backyard.

What you really need to be aware of is how different this culture is than anything you've ever run into in Western society.

Just because there seems to be opportunities for sex all over the place, doesn't mean that you can have sex with anyone that you might like to. It doesn't even mean that you will be able to have sex with the prostitute of your choice when you feel like it.

If you intend to immerse yourself in the sex scene when you arrive here be prepared for an emotional rollercoster ride, which will sometimes not be a pleasant one.

As far as the advice that has been offered to you regarding hooking up with women that are not in the scene, take it, it's good advice. You'll be busy enough working your way through the obvious red light districts of Bangkok. Start at Soi 3 on Sukhumvit Road and start screwing your way up to Soi 23. If you find the time check out Pat Pong as well. I guarantee that the women you'll find in these areas will keep you too busy to think about trying to find so called "good girls" on your first few trips at least.

condomking,

you are too nice!

i hoped he would have taken my first advice. imagine the article in the bangkok post:

sexcrazed westerner dragged away from university, shouting: "Flyonzewall said i should do that!". he was transported to the next mental hospital for further evaluation.

that would have been fun, even better than the dancing cop or the german pointing so seriously at the katoey who ripped him off. it has been a while since we had a real laugh.

Yeah, OK, LOL. But seriously, Flyonzewall, only a real idiot would ever take your advice. JOKING, JOKING.

I once witness an irate Italian standing in front of the exchange booth on Sukhumvit bet 5 & 7, pointing his finger at the stunned girl who worked there and shouting, "I denounce you, I denounce you." It was funny, but I did feel sorry for the guy. Evidently she refused to cash his last traveler's check after he had already signed it. Seems she didn't think the signatures matched. He probably forgot to cross a tee or dot an i. laugh.gif" border="0

I wanted to add a remark to what MCJIMMYS wrote, when he said that you can catch a STD from a non-working Thai girl, too.

In the US, I don't worry too much. Call me stupid.

But, in LOS I did worry about nice girls who previously had "monogamous" relationships with Thai boys. Because, while dating the girl, the Thai boyfriend likely had also been (or previously had been) dipping into some gnarly hook stuff on the side.

I have no statistics to back up these fears, but I hold these perceptions pretty strongly.

[ July 27, 2001: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

vtombrown,

I believe that it is almost impossible for the average westerner to have a sex based relationship with a "nice" girl.

Let me tell you a story about a real nice girl.

That was the daughter of our neighbors in a house we lived a few years ago. She went to university, was 19 years old at that time. She had to be home after classes, her dad knew how long it takes for her to come home and she was in trouble if she was late. She started a friendship with my wife, which was suspiciously eyed by her father. Only after finding out that i am a bit different from all the sexcrazed farang he had heard of he was happy with his daughter coming to our house.

His daughter loved the cinemas, but was not allowed to go alone or with her friends from university, her mom was elderly, so she got rarely a chance to see the movies. Only after a year or so of friendship between my wife and the girl her dad gave the permission that she could accompany us to the movies.

Girls like that are the mojority in thailand. Do you think you will ever meet a girl like that in a disco or in RCA?

Can you imagine the obstacles of marrying a girl like that, not to speak of a sexual relationship before marriage?

Times are changing in Thailand, you have a lot more women behaving like their western counterparts, but i doubt that even they will be available to the average westerner due to the same reasons that these guys have difficulties to get laid in their home countries.

Opposing to that, working women come in many disguises here in Thailand...

Reply to flyonzewall:

You said:

"There are so many books and websites about Thailand, why don't you get yourself informed before asking embarrassingly stupid questions?"

I could write several pages on the reasons this response is inappropriate, but I don't think it would help you because of your stubborn, always trying to be controversial, attitude.

Don't get me wrong, your opinion is a valuable part of this forum, but you have a tendency to be unpleasant and unnecessarily critical. Are you this way in-person, or is it just something you've chosen to portray on the forum?

There are ways to elicit your valuable commentary that will make other members respect what you have to say. As it stands right now, many of your posts are being skipped because of the abrasive nature of your language.

Think about it.

teacherwannabe,

what the hell shall i do with your post? how can i insult you for calling me unpleasant when you call me valuable in the same breath, LOL!

Archived