Looking to meet non BG for sex.

I am trying to catch-up with this tread, but replies like these are making me SICK. I even dont want to read more replies. It's enough for me.

10 years ago I was also an IGNORANT NEWBIE and did my first trip to LOS 7 days after a collegue recommended Bangkok after I told him I needed a break "now". I did buy the Lonely Planet and read about Patpong & Soi Cowboy before jumipng in a plane.

Yes it was a shock to walk on Sukhumvit that first night, to walk soi Cowboy up-and-down to try to choose which bar I should go in, to see for the first time these sweet ladies in bikini trying to perform something close to a dance on a stage, to have one of them sit besides me and ask the usual questions, trying to get rid of her, to be replaced soon by the next one who decided I would be her "this night's" customer, who managed very cleverly to stay with mw for the rest of the week and so on and so on...

I don't see which guide would have learnt helping me to make my first steps in this addictive country.

If someone has the need to insult newbies asking ignorant questions and having wrong ideas concerning LOS, then PLEASE don't reply.

Thanks to other people on this board to start Toronto Canada's education. It's obvious he needs one, like myself 10 years ago. I still do enjoy LOS at the point to suffer badly from incurable addiction.

Chok dee, Thalenoi

quote:

Originally posted by flyonzewall:

condomking,

you are too nice!

i hoped he would have taken my first advice. imagine the article in the bangkok post:

sexcrazed westerner dragged away from university, shouting: "Flyonzewall said i should do that!". he was transported to the next mental hospital for further evaluation.

that would have been fun, even better than the dancing cop or the german pointing so seriously at the katoey who ripped him off. it has been a while since we had a real laugh.

[ August 03, 2001: Message edited by: thalenoi ]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

That knowledge does not come from hanging out in bars, it comes from living here and having everyday dealings with people not connected to the scene.

Don't just interpret the possibility of free sex into a smile or a giggle.

fzw,

by more meaningful, i mean something other than sex (albeit "free'- a contradiction?)- and which is why (since i don't live in thailand) i was happy for the opportunities to pass, and for my time to then pass in the bars-

when my contract's up in arabia nxt jul '02, maybe I will come live in thailand-

don't stay on the wall too long-

jOa

thalenoi,

You see, what makes me sick is the attitude of some guys coming to Asia thinking that this place is the fulfillment of their wetdreams, thinking that the whole female population here is born just to serve the great white man as sex toys.

That has nothing to do with "being newbie" or "been here for ages". It is a question of common sense, of respect for different cultures.

A "newbie" (i really hate that term) who wants to be educated, will ask: "is it true that...", so people who have been here for longer will give him a qualified answer. But if a guy comes here thinking that he can do whatever he want, newbie or not, just because he comes from a richer nation, will have a bit of a rougher education.

So, keep on being sick, or whatever you want, that's how I think.

quote:

Originally posted by jimofarabia:

fzw,

by more meaningful, i mean something other than sex (albeit "free'- a contradiction?)- and which is why (since i don't live in thailand) i was happy for the opportunities to pass, and for my time to then pass in the bars-

when my contract's up in arabia nxt jul '02, maybe I will come live in thailand-

don't stay on the wall too long-

jOa

I'll be on the wall watching things like always, it's just my favourite place.

But, a different question, away from the topic. I have been following your posts through different boards, some of them more than disturbed me, especially the more racist ones. I somehow would just like to know where you stand, is that your sense of humor, or are you serious?

My position: if that is your sense of humor, i might not particularly like it, but I can live with it, might be able to understand it one day. But if you are serious with that racism, then we will have arguments.

Don't take offence, I just want to clarify things.

quote:

thalenoi,

You see, what makes me sick is the attitude of some guys coming to Asia thinking that this place is the fulfillment of their wetdreams, thinking that the whole female population here is born just to serve the great white man as sex toys.

So, keep on being sick, or whatever you want, that's how I think.

flyonzewall,

Well we do have something in common then (the sickness).

You see, what made me sick was this guy on Sukhumvit walking towards Asoke between the stalls. A nice lady was walking in front of me oposite direction (towards soi 1) This horrible guy (late 60ties, unwashed, unshaved and unclothed) blocked the lady in front of me and I had to do the same due to the crowd. I overheard the guy asking the lady "for how much you go with me?" With a kind smile she pointed her finger in direction of NEP (I could see the traffic light) The guy still blocked the passage and repeated his question. Again she smiled, less enthousiastically and pointed to NEP. She then managed to pass beside the man and continue walking. So did I, but 5 seconds later I wanted to go after the guy and punch his nose. I am glad I did not. It would not have solved anything.

Therefore i reitterate: some people have given TC sound advice and there is no need to use verbal violence or acid or whatever you want to call it. That will only provoque adverse results.

And yes, Altough you arguments are extremely valid they lose credibility by the way you put them.

And that's a shame. Think about it

quote:

But if you are serious with that racism, then we will have arguments.

Don't take offence, I just want to clarify things.

fzw

what is recism? is it the conviction that your country is better than others simply because you happened to be born there!?

do i think some people are more talented than others? would i want everyone to be the same? do cultures differ from each other? do we enjoy those differences and hope they continue? is man fundamentally the same notwithstanding outward appearances?

i think my sensible answer to these questions will clearly establish my view of mankind. Is that racist? this is a subjective term and will mean different things to different people.

sometimes, you say things you may not hold sincerely for innumerable reasons?

you enjoy your observation point from the wall- i think i'm still buzzing around, and occasionally spoiling perfectly good food...

jOa

Thai girls are deceptively shrewd and manipulative.

Duuh ! The most deceptive, shrewd and manipulative folk in LOS are farang. "We" pride ourselves in that.

Pfff ...

Sorry-O, just balbbering with a decent bottle of Malt within reach but that's a bit of a silly statement. Nana has little to do with Thailand and for a fact (as far as I can judge) Thai women are mo0st certainly not more shrewd and manipulative. If anything, they are opposite.

They live by different rules all together perhaps but describing them as more shrewd and manipulative merely reflects a lack of insight in local culture.

This is not intended as flaming or what ever but what you're saying is simply inaccurate.

Hmmm ... Somehow hope you will have a better experience next time. As long as you perceive Nana BG's as representing LOS you may have a point.

Take good care cool.gif" border="0

Hey Toronto! What you are looking for can be found most easily in the Phillipines.Avoid Manila and Angeles and Olongapo.Goto a town with a university; (cebu, Davao,Puerto Princessa on Palawan, La Union in northern Luzon etc), and there are girls looking to make tuition.They love Americans and other westerners. Go to a shopping mall and you'll be amazed at the attention you recieve from the salesgirls.Find some pretext to get them out of earshot of the other girls and ask of they'd like to show you around, on your dime of course.Give them a card with your hotel phone# on it and return to your room. Unless you're unusually ugly you'll get plenty of responces.Set up a number of short dates over a couple of days and then rank order the girls. Start with no1 and call the girls asking if they'd like to accompany you to Boracey, Puerto Galara, Camiguin or Palawan.Don't be surprised if no1 responds with an enthusiastic, "YES".......In comparing LOS with the PI; I'd say that LOS has better food, infrastructer and is generally safer, (although in Pattaya in recent years a number of farangs have turned up dead, apparently poisoned and robbed by BGs)However the BGs seem harder and more mercenary in LOS and,as others have pointed out, you've got zilch chance at a non BG in LOS.The catch 22 of LOS BGs is that if they speak English, then they've been BGs for some time and tend to be quite jaded. If they're new to the scene and innocent then they speak no English.That said, Bangkok is nicer and safer then Manila and Pattaya is nicer and safer then Angeles,(which is an absolute shithole.)However, girls in the PI all speak good English and,unlike LOS, all seem to really enjoy oral sex and are quite good at it,(or become quite good with a little tutlege.)It's my understanding that HIV rates are alot lower in the PI then LOS. (Of course if your Honeyko is not a BG, but is a student or salesgirl , they're lower still.)There are alot less foreigners in the PI then in LOS.Far more tourists go to LOS each year then the PI, and now with the Abu Sayeef kidnappings, tourism is down even further,(Lots of bargins to be found in hotels and barfines!).Your chances of being beheaded by Mr Sayeef and his band of pirates are less then your chances of dying in a plane crash as you cross the Pacific, or a car crash in Toronto!Just avoid the Muslim areas, (western Mindanao),and the high end resorts.If you find yourself stuck in Manila, stay out of the go go bars, (ripoffs)ignore the cabbies, doormen and other tout/pimps when they offer girls, and go to the LA cafe in Ermita; no mamasan,no barfines, some pros but also a number of country gals,salesgirls and students trying to make a months wages, (30-40bucks) in a single night.

quote:

Originally posted by thalenoi:

flyonzewall,

Well we do have something in common then (the sickness).

You see, what made me sick was this guy on Sukhumvit walking towards Asoke between the stalls. A nice lady was walking in front of me oposite direction (towards soi 1) This horrible guy (late 60ties, unwashed, unshaved and unclothed) blocked the lady in front of me and I had to do the same due to the crowd. I overheard the guy asking the lady "for how much you go with me?" With a kind smile she pointed her finger in direction of NEP (I could see the traffic light) The guy still blocked the passage and repeated his question. Again she smiled, less enthousiastically and pointed to NEP. She then managed to pass beside the man and continue walking. So did I, but 5 seconds later I wanted to go after the guy and punch his nose. I am glad I did not. It would not have solved anything.

Therefore i reitterate: some people have given TC sound advice and there is no need to use verbal violence or acid or whatever you want to call it. That will only provoque adverse results.

And yes, Altough you arguments are extremely valid they lose credibility by the way you put them.

And that's a shame. Think about it

Yeah, perfectly understand your sickness. when me and my old lady lived for six months around sukhumvit we had several similar cases like that. One in partcular made me extremely angry. She went to the supermarket and one westerner kept on making indecent proposals, like how much she wants and all that. Unfortunately he was gone when i looked for him after she came home in tears. Would have been the first time in years i would have broken my non violent life.

But i just can't help myself, i love to make some sarcastic comment once a while, grant me that. My only excuse is when somebody makes a funny comment about myself i can laugh about it. And i don't hold grudges, well, only on rare occasions.

Archived