Lucky's Phrases

luckyfarang

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

อà¹?าà¸? ออภà¹?à¸?ียà¸? à¹?à¸?à¹? à¹Âà¸?à¹? à¸?ัภà¸?à¹?า à¸?รัà¸?

à¸?ุà¸? à¸?อ รà¹?อà¸? สัà¸Âà¸? à¸?าà¸? à¸?ำ à¹?à¸?à¹? à¸Âà¹? à¹Âลà¹?ว à¸Âัà¸?

It took me about ten minutes to type the above two lines. It took more than a minute just to locate the Law Ling keyâ?¦. And I didnâ??t spell check, so might contain mistakes.

It took me about ten minutes to type the above two lines. It took more than a minute just to locate the Law Ling keyâ?¦.

LOL! I know the feeling. I hunt and peck in Angrit and muddle out about 20wpm...in Thai, maybe 1/100 of that speed if I am lucky! But I am not Lucky...err, you know what I mean.

Thanks for the effort, Lucky.

Cheers,

SD

à¸?à¸? สลà¸? à¹?สล- - - - - - - slap you silly, (literally, slap you unconscious) - - - dtop(l) sa(l)-lop(l) sa(l)-lai®

หอภà¹?สียà¸? à¸Âà¹?à¸? - - - - - pain in the ass (arse) - - - - hawk(l) siap(l) gon(f)

à¸?อย à¸?ู à¸Âà¹? à¹Âลà¹?ว à¸Âัà¸? - - - - just you wait, youâ??ll get yours - - - kawy doo gaw(f) laeo(h) gan

�อว �ห� ���� - - - - teach you a lesson - - - ao hai(f) khet(l)

Suadam, you might try some combination of these with your old lady. Thai boxing references donâ??t seem to make any sense.

Hi,

Nah, that would be 'I need to hit your ass'.

I'd say, 'Phom ja chok doot kun'.

No idea how to get the 'Thai' part in there though.

Sanuk!

Hit = �ี

Chok = �ภ= box

In Thailand, we don't normally à¸?à¸Âà¸?ูà¸?

We'd rather �ี�ู� :-)

Hi,

Right, 'tii'. Much better, 'chok' didn't sound right, but I couldn't come up with a better alternative.

"We'd rather �ี�ู� :-)"

Depends a bit on the �ู�, and who it belongs to :)

Sanuk!

boobs, tits - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ang® nom อัà¹?à¸? à¸?ม

has no sense of time - - - -- mai(f) roo(h) jak(l) way-lam(f) way-laa �วล�ำ

The last two contain words that I could not find in any dictionary, but seem to be recognized by some Thai people. I would appreciate any oneâ??s experiences with these words.

อั�� = boobs ????? Never heard of it before in my life !

Could u please clarify where you got it from?

à¹?วลà¹?ำ is just an added word to emphasis the meaning of à¹?วลา (time, in this case.)In itself it has no meaning per se. Just like the phrase à¸Âิà¸?à¸?à¹?à¸?à¸Âิà¸?à¸?à¹?าว kin-kong-kin koa = eating rice/meal, for example.

Shagster, yer right. I did not really read this post that closely before. But wouldn't อั���ม have a very bad connotation? Like "play with her tits without permission?"

Just extrapolating, since I don't know of a meaning for อัà¹?à¸? on its own, but doesn't à¹Âà¸?à¹?ะอัà¹?à¸? (dtae-ang) mean "rape?" What does just à¹Âà¸?à¹?ะ mean? Anything? :dunno:

Cheers,

SD

Archived