Doll House @ Clinton Plaza

Has number 33 changed her number to 13? She has some of the biggest tits I've seen on a Thai girl but she's not very appealing to me personality wise. Big frown: wanted 1500 for short time and 4000 for long (!)... c'mon, they're only tits! After getting one or two unsatisfactory handfuls (I bought her 2 lady drinks) she demanded 100 baht before I left... she was actually screaming at me with veins sticking out in her neck. I thought that made her even more attractive. I think I'll go back and pay the 4000 (yeah, right). If any of you know the manager of this place you might want to tell them to clamp down on this kind of behavior. I'm not going back and I'm telling all my friends to stay away as well.

JTS

[ July 24, 2001: Message edited by: J. T. Sterling ]

JT,

I was there last Friday night and #s 13 and 33 are definitely two different ladies - both with oversized mammaries. They were both dancing on a shift of good-looking and well-endowed dancers, while the other two shifts I found had mostly average ladies.

This was my first look at this famous dancer. She is attractive, has a great body, and can really dance when she wants to (often she just stands there - catching her breath, I suppose). I was occupied with a waitress friend of mine, but she came over to a guy with me. The first words out of her mouth: 'buy me cola.' After the cola was secured, next words: 'pay bar, I go with you.' No response there and she wandered away to look for another fish. We headed to Hollywood East and, later, Rock Hard which we found to be more fun with very friendly dancers. Some weren't bad looking either.

One question, JT: As you were so dissatisfied with your Dollhouse experience, why didn't you ask to see the manager and let him know about it? I think it is always best for the offended party to report the problem rather than someone else who wasn't there to talk to the manager. Whether or not the management would do anything is another story.

On the subject of Doll House, I think a round of applause is in order. I don't know if it is just me, but is anyone else getting fed up with the lack of value for money these days? Has it really changed so much in the last couple of years? I think it has. Bar girls too busy watching TV to notice you, whinges when a tip is not big enough, bored monotone drivel 'where you come from, whats yor name, how long you been in Thailand etc' etc

The DH is trying. The girls at least dance and are not 'vertical corpses'.On the whole they are a pretty high quality. The happy hour at B85 for 2 beers is excellent and they are filling that 'after work but before evening' void that existed. They get my vote, and are getting my Baht with my humble blessings.

I am definitely going on the offensive now in looking for bars that are at least trying. The others can go fuck themselves.

Anyone else going the same way?

So guys the dollhouse is an alternative venue. I like reasonable prices on my beer, so what time is the BKK Dollhouse happy hour run at? I recall the Pattaya one as 7.30 to 8.30.

I sure gety an impression of price increases there lately

quote:

Originally posted by jacko:

So guys the dollhouse is an alternative venue. I like reasonable prices on my beer, so what time is the BKK Dollhouse happy hour run at? I recall the Pattaya one as 7.30 to 8.30.

I sure gety an impression of price increases there lately

I recall happy hour is from 4PM to 8PM.

i will try the DH in BKK this trip- aug 16/23- but back in jun and pattaya, the girls employed by DH but outside on the street soliciting business for DH- they were really cute, too young for bar?- what plan might work for one of these?

jOa

quote:

Originally posted by jimofarabia:

too young for bar?- what plan might work for one of these?

jOa

Am I hearing you correctly??? First you say that you think they are too young to work in the bar, then you are asking what plan might work for one of them??? I hope i misunderstood, if you think they are so young you should leave them well alone!

Roger

Archived