The Winchester club

Lusty

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was there two times last week and it was by chance that I discovered it.

I was staying in Pattaya and one night I barfined a (great) lady in Champion a gogo.The next morning she asked if I liked to go to Jomtien with her (her room is in Jomtien) and she drove me around on her motorbike to all the bars in Jomtien that afternoon.She also drove me into a quiet soi,quite a bit from the main road and we stopped at a big house and there was the sign "Winchesterclub". It's quite big inside and looks like a Westeuropean bar.The atmosphere is VERY relaxed.Although the Winchesterclub falls into the category of Shorttimebars,it can't be compared with Pattaya st-bars like Pumpstation,Nice with Ice and KingKong.The atmosphere is just different.Also IMHO the girls are much better looking than in the Pattaya st-bars and I found them more friendly and with a less hardened attitude. Also the price is 'friendly'.

I will definitly go back there on my next trip but I will need the Championgirl to find the bar again.

I'd heard a lot about the place before I went. 50% good - 50% bad.

I finally went to check it out 'cos a mate arranged to meet me there.

I was unimpressed.

As for the girls getting their kit off and dancing on the bar on a Sunday, they do that every night at the Buffalo.

Like I wrote once on the old Delphi board, I think it's the best daytime bar in the world, period.

Looking at all the Bangkok license plates on cars on the parking lot, more than a few Bangkok expats drive down to Jomtien on Sundays just for the free brunch and the abundance of girls where they make it sooo tempting to take 2 or three upstairs..

It's in Soi Wat Boon by the way, that's half way down Jomtien. Turn left when you see the big green highway sign indicating to turn left to reach Sukhumvit road.

Soi Yodsak is for smelly sex tourists with ugly girls getting into your pants for a hand job the moment you sit down. The Winchester is a more like a British pub, just completely overstocked with sweet girls. Visit the Som Tam lady outside for a healthy side dish to the rather heavy Sunday brunch. smile.gif" border="0

Cheers,

Chanchao

It is an interesting establishment. I was there this summer for the first time. However, it will also be the last time I visit the place. In the men's washroom, they have 2 pictures of H.M. Queen Elizabeth II. The pictures are digitally altered - they have The Queen's face superimposed on the naked body of an older woman.

H.M. Queen Elizabeth II is the head of state of my country, and of many other nations as well. I am sure that many of her subjects patronize The Winchester Club. These pictures are a slap in the face to all of us, and our countries. I cannot imagine a more gross, more base slur that could be made to such a dignified and regal lady, respected by all around the world.

If the owner of the Winchester club is reading this, I ask them to consider: would you put up a similiar photograph of a member of the Thai Royal Family in your club? Of course you would not - you know perfectly well what the people of Thailand would do to you.

Please remove these offensive pictures.

The Harlequin

"If the owner of the Winchester club is reading this, I ask them to consider: would you put up a similiar photograph of a member of the Thai Royal Family in your club? Of course you would not - you know perfectly well what the people of Thailand would do to you"

The big difference is do most Brits give a f##ck?

I notice on their website they mention a membership. What is this about? Do you need it, or do you just extra specials? I think the price was $100 USD. When I will be in Pattaya maybe 3 days, this seem like a lot. If you lived there maybe not a bad deal???

LeoTex

Archived