Sleezy Bars

Just a Guy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My experience is that this place crosses the line even for some of the old hands -- I recall having a conversation with a buddy while being serviced and even to this day he's still a little freaked out about it.

I suspect though that this being low season, the chances for ultra-sleazy full-view sexual goings-on is diminished, so at least it's more likely that you and your friend will be the only ones in the bar. That might make it a little better, since there wouldn't be any strangers around getting serviced.

It's on the Surawong end of Patpong 2.

Take a taxi or tuk-tuk to Surawong and get out when you see the KFC -- that's PP2. As you head in, keep the Pink Panther on your left and the beer bars on your right. You'll pass the Screw Boy go-go bar and a few other places before hitting the Star of Light. It's well marked when you get close enough.

I agree with Garyh12 and Tedbkk - Star of Light has to be the sleaziest. As a group I'd say the BJ joints hold this turf in general, but Star of Light shines as the most lewd and in your face of the bunch. I've been serviced in all of the BJ bars that I'm aware of in both Bkk and Pattaya and the Star wins hands down. Just open the ground floor door and behold... the place is not for the fainthearted. Sometimes I wonder how they manage to remain open. It's about the only bar I ever visit on PP2 and once took a girl out of there LT (dodged the BF by having her meet me at the disco).

Following the recommendations on this thread I decided to find out what Star of Light was like on Saturday.

Yup, sleazy is a good word for it. I will be back !!!

All the couches and bays were full ( of either sleeping girls or punters ) so I got a real eyeful while waiting and having a drink. Not the most elegant of surroundings or woman but she was actually very good and energetic. And a straight 500B offered first time.

It was one of the few places that my beer was cheaper than her drink.

I also went into one place on the other side near Silom, Star of Hope or something ( next to the Rose bar ? ) went upstairs and was immediately greeted with a turning down of the lights. On the immediate glance there was no other punter than me and I had about 7 middle aged girls? try to pounce. We have short time room ! We have short time room, come look, you see, no charge !!! At this point I turned tail and fled for my sanity !

A normal occurrance or just a quiet time ? It was about midnite.

Also I was in Toy bar on Thursday and was asked for 500 for a handjob. Afterskool only want 300, was she trying her luck or is that the normal price?

For a real full on trial by fire. I dont think you will go far wrong with S of L. he will either love it or be speachless through shock.

I love Star of Light, and you should definitely take your friend there. If he's shocked, then you can tell him not to worry, it's all uphill from there. smile.gif

Star of Light even SMELLS sleazy. Gotta love that place. smile.gif

Archived