Sleezy Bars

Just a Guy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • [color:blue]"Afterskool only want 300, was she trying her luck or is that the normal price? "color=blue>

I was quoted THB 200 at Afterskool (plus a lady-drink).

"The beer bars adjacent to the Grace Hotel that cater to the Africans and Arabs in the area look pretty sleazy to me, especially the women."

Star of Light is GOOD sleazy. The African/Arab caterers near the Grace are BAD sleazy.

After reading this thread, I coudn't resist to give the sleazy-type bars a try.

First, I hit the "Afterskool" on Soi Cowboy. After entering the bar, I was immediately approached by 5 ladies, each checking my "willy", promising to make me very happy and each asking for a lady drink. I opted for one lady only. Besides me, there were approx. 10 customers inside the bar, one sitting on the couch with 10 girls around and every girl giving him a HJ and 2 girls giving him a BJ (no privacy). The girls were demanding one lady-drink after the other, so the bill must have been interesting wink.gif. The naughty boy corner was occupied too; I had to wait before I got my naughty stuff done (nice HJ with oil for THB 200 + THB 100 tip + lady-drink).

Second bar was "Star of light", Patpong. At this time the bar was empty and after sitting there for less than one minute, I had my pants down again and got an excellent, very slow and deep BJ for THB 500. The lady complained I didn't like her, because I finished with her "sister" two times before but only one time with her. I told her, I was drunk and that was ok for her (I wanted to save some energy for another bar). After finishing the "business" another well Thai-speaking French guy entered the bar, got a BJ right at the bar too and after five minutes (short-time!) he left the bar. As far as I remember, he paid his beer and lady-drink with a THB 500 bill and got change back. So, there seems to be a double pricing system for expats and tourists? May be, somebody else has more information on this matter.

My last bar was the "Kangoroo", Patpong. There I was immediately approached by three ladies again, all checking my "willy", all promising to make me very happy and all demanding a lady-drink. The ladies were average looking, except one. I opted for one lady again (the good looking). The lady was demanding THB 700 for a BJ in a short-time-room. I negotiated her down to THB 600. She gave a very excellent and slow BJ and was doing all the Eden-stuff with her tongue. She also gave me a rim-job with her fingers (ouch!). With this lady, I had no problem finishing again (third time). The sign "Kangoroo bar - good BJ in here" was really true smile.gif

At a glance, I had a very good night in BKK again. For everyone, looking for something special/ different, go for it! smile.gif

For the ones interested, a very short update on two more bars:

The "rose bar" and "star of love" were almost empty last night when I visited them, "Rose bar" had a reasonable selection of girls though, so it might b e worth a try. "Kangoroo Club" and "Star of light" were fully packed. At "Star of light" it was not possible to find a seat (queuing!). "Kangoroo Club" has one lady, that claimed working at the Eden club before, so, expect everything wink.gif

Just watch where all the dirty old man are heading too. But dont be surprised, if you get sick. Igot sick bad time watching these disgusting folks!

• [color:blue]"Just watch where all the dirty old man are heading too. But dont be surprised, if you get sick. Igot sick bad time watching these disgusting folks!"color=blue>

Thank you very much for the post.

Archived