Any New Jokes

bust

OK - KS - what happened to it then? Soeone playing games? Any way to check? This is my FAV thread - munchie - I read the jokes to my mum every day! She even remembers!

CTO,

I remember it as well but think it was quite some time ago..... more like a year than a week!!!! (Time flies when you're having fun......)

Maybe you were looking at really old posts :dunno::dunno:

Cheers DS

A 75-year-old Billy Jones went to his doctor for his annual checkup and told him that he planned to marry a hot 20 year old woman.

The doctor frowned. Then he said, "Billy, this is a touchy subject, but are you sure you can satisfy such a young lady?"

"Doc," replied Billy, "you just have to keep that old engine running."

A year later the doctor congratulated Billy Bob on the delivery of a healthy baby. "You're a miracle man, Billy," he said.

"I told you. You just have to keep that old engine running."

A second year passed and saw the arrival of another healthy baby. Billy smiled and said, "You just have to keep that old engine running."

"Well," the doc replied, "maybe you need to change the oil. This one is black."

PASSING GAS An elderly lady complains to the M.D. that she passes gas many times a day. "It's really more of a nuisance than a problem," she explains, "They're silent and they don't smell." The M.D. gives her a prescription and tells her to come back in a week.

She returns and says, "I don't know what it was you gave me, doc, but I still pass gas all the time, it is still silent, but it smells terribly!"

The M.D. replies, "Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, we'll see what we can do for your hearing." :D:D

A 7 year old and a 4 year old are upstairs in their bedroom. You know what?", says the 7 year old, "I think it's about time we start swearing." The 4 year old nods his head in approval. "When we go downstairs for breakfast I'm gonna swear first, then you swear after me, ok?" "Ok" the 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm. The mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 7 year old what he wants for breakfast. "Oh, shit mum, I guess I'll have some Coco Pops" WHACK!! He flew out of his chair, tumbled across the kitchen floor, got up, and ran upstairs crying his eyes out. She looked at the 4 year old and asked with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?! "I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your fuckin' arse it won't be Coco Pops."

A 7 year old and a 4 year old are upstairs in their bedroom. You know what?", says the 7 year old, "I think it's about time we start swearing." The 4 year old nods his head in approval. "When we go downstairs for breakfast I'm gonna swear first, then you swear after me, ok?" "Ok" the 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm. The mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 7 year old what he wants for breakfast. "Oh, shit mum, I guess I'll have some Coco Pops" WHACK!! He flew out of his chair, tumbled across the kitchen floor, got up, and ran upstairs crying his eyes out. She looked at the 4 year old and asked with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?! "I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your fuckin' arse it won't be Coco Pops."

Brilliant :rotl: