Any New Jokes

bust

should i make love to my GF this Weekend to prove i am not gay?.

Dude??? Why is this even a question? So like banging your GF on a weekend is like some sort of option??? What is this, Gaylords question time???

should i post photos of the act?.

Damn fucking right you should, just for da proof. Man I read all your Phuket trip stuff, ya did good now keep it up man! Jeesh!

Oh yeah, just to be sure in keeping us all happy please ensure all photographic evidence is sans thine hairy British butt!

2 cats who are brothers,another male and a female who is the oldest.

only 1 is a tool(the elder male) who likes to hunt,the others couldn't catch a cold...... :(

does it make a difference if all are black..... :question:

driving question is difficult.

we drive on different sides of the road so your view might be distorted.

i am right-handed but drive mainly with my left hand.

only because i normally have a cigarette in my right hand and easier to get rid off the ash out of the window............

should i make love to my GF this Weekend to prove i am not gay?.

should i post photos of the act?.

Hmmm, the cat thing is not only potentially gay, but incestuous as well. Driving 1 handed with a cigarette involved is indeed o.k. and can cancel out 2 of the cats. You would of course pick up non gay points if the cigarette is unfiltered.

As for driving on opposite sides of the road, this was once thought to be gay, but then we evolved past that, and now recognize the international variance, so thus, either 1) the opposite of the American rules would apply or 2) the international standard would default.

Making love to your GF would of course NOT be gay, unless of course she "rims" you, or plays with your ass. Pictures or video will help to make a clearer judgment.

A mother and her young son were flying Virgin Blue from Brisbane to

Melbourne. The son (who had been looking out the window turned to his

mother and asked, 'If big dogs have baby dogs and big cats have baby

cats, why don't big planes have baby planes?'

The mother (who couldn't think of an answer) told her son to ask the

flight attendant. So the boy asked the flight attendant, 'If big dogs

have baby dogs and big cats have baby cats, why don't big planes have

baby planes?'

The flight attendant responded, 'Did your mother tell you to ask me?'

The boy admitted that this was the case.

'Well, then, tell your mother that there are no baby planes because

Virgin Blue always pulls out on time. Ask your mother to explain that to you.

Mick from Dublin appeared on 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' and towards > the end of the program had already won 500,000 pounds.

"You've done very well so far," said Chris Tarrant, the show's presenter, "but for a million pounds you've only got one lifeline left - phone a friend. Everything is riding on this question. Will you go for it?"

"Sure,' said Mick, "I'll have a go!"

"Which of the following birds does NOT build its own nest? A: Sparrow, B: Thrush, C: Magpie, D: Cuckoo?"

"I haven't got a clue," said Mick, "so I'll use me last lifeline and phone me friend Paddy back in Dublin."

Mick called his mate, and told him the circumstances and repeated the question to him.

"Fookin hell, Mick!" cried Paddy. "Dat's simple......it's a cuckoo."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm fookin sure."

Mick hung up and told Chris, "I'll go wid Cuckoo as me answer."

"Is that your final choice?" asked Chris.

"Dat it is, Sir."

There was a long - long pause. Then the presenter screamed, "Cuckoo is the correct answer! Mick, you've won 1 million sterling!'

The next night back in Ireland, Mick invited Paddy to their local pub to buy him lots of drinks.

"Tell me, Paddy? How in Heaven's name did you know it was da Cuckoo that doesn't build it's own nest?"

"Because he lives in a Fookin clock!"

A stranger was seated next to a little girl on an airplane. The stranger turned to her and said, 'Let's talk. I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.'

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and turned to the stranger. 'What would you like to talk about?'

'Oh, I don't know,' said the stranger. 'How about nuclear power?' he smiled.

'OK,' she said. 'That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?'

The stranger, visibly surprised by the girl's intelligence, thought about it. Finally, he replied, 'I have no idea.'

The little girl said, 'Do you really feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know shit?

[color:blue]A little boy comes down to breakfast. Since they live on a farm, his mother asks if he had done his chores. "Not yet," said the little boy. His mother tells him he can't have any breakfast until he does his chores. Well, he's a little pissed, so he goes to feed the chickens, and he kicks a chicken. He goes to feed the cows, and he kicks a cow. He goes to feed the pigs, and he kicks a pig.

He goes back in for breakfast and his mother gives him a bowl of dry cereal. "How come I don't get any eggs and bacon? Why don't I have any milk in my cereal?" he asks. "Well," his mother says, "I saw you kick a chicken, so you don't get any eggs for a week. I saw you kick the pig, so you don't get any bacon, for a week either. I also saw you kick the cow, so, for a week you aren't getting any milk."

Just then, his father comes down for breakfast and kicks the cat as he's walking into the kitchen. The little boy looks up at his mother with a smile, and says, "Are you going to tell him, or should I?"

[/color]