Any New Jokes

bust

I 've heard of this theory, an adjunct to the 'birther' people's efforts.

For me it's not about her being trans, After all she had two beautiful trans childeren, but more about her being a woman with massive fingers.

Maybe God, when he was handing out the bits, said OK, Michelle, big hands, Donald small hands...

I wonder if Michelle has ever shaken Donald's hand...

I 've heard of this theory, an adjunct to the 'birther' people's efforts.

For me it's not about her being trans, After all she had two beautiful trans childeren, but more about her being a woman with massive fingers.

Try googling. All kinds of good shit out there. ;)

https://yoy50.wordpr...me-plus-6-toes/

http://galacticconne...s-man-fake-mom/

How would Donald Trump explain Hamlet?

Donald Trump wouldn't write Hamlet, he would tweet it:

Hamlet? I'm not interested in the pig from Winnie the Pooh. #OverratedStories

Was just told Hamlet was a Dane. He was apparently great. A great Dane. Is he a pig or a dog? Which is it?

People should be cheering Claudius. He showed initiative and we need to reward ambition, not attack it. Sad! #LoserHamlet

Why does anyone care about Denmark, anyway, or any other Middle-Eastern country? #AmericaFirst

Claudius was a good man. He cared enough to marry his deceased brother's widow. #FamilyValues.

Hamlet's father came back as a ghost, but doesn't have a green card. Why do we let ghosts in without vetting? Sad. #DeportNow

Norway threatening Denmark or something. Who cares? Let them sort it out. #NATO-Obsolete

People say I don't know the Danish. Wrong. Trump Tower serves the best Danishes you'll find anywhere. #BestDanish

Ophelia dead. Gertrude dead. Rosencrantz and Guildenstern dead. We need that wall built now. #Mexicans

Overrated Hamlet killed Claudius in suicide attack. Sad. This all happened before I was sworn in, folks. I would have stopped that. #ObamaFault

How would Donald Trump explain Hamlet?

Donald Trump wouldn't write Hamlet, he would tweet it:

Hamlet? I'm not interested in the pig from Winnie the Pooh. #OverratedStories

Was just told Hamlet was a Dane. He was apparently great. A great Dane. Is he a pig or a dog? Which is it?

People should be cheering Claudius. He showed initiative and we need to reward ambition, not attack it. Sad! #LoserHamlet

Why does anyone care about Denmark, anyway, or any other Middle-Eastern country? #AmericaFirst

Claudius was a good man. He cared enough to marry his deceased brother's widow. #FamilyValues.

Hamlet's father came back as a ghost, but doesn't have a green card. Why do we let ghosts in without vetting? Sad. #DeportNow

Norway threatening Denmark or something. Who cares? Let them sort it out. #NATO-Obsolete

People say I don't know the Danish. Wrong. Trump Tower serves the best Danishes you'll find anywhere. #BestDanish

Ophelia dead. Gertrude dead. Rosencrantz and Guildenstern dead. We need that wall built now. #Mexicans

Overrated Hamlet killed Claudius in suicide attack. Sad. This all happened before I was sworn in, folks. I would have stopped that. #ObamaFault

Flash, you know this is Fake media, you've got to stop taking verbatim quotes and treating them as though they were fictitious humour...

A Japanese couple is arguing about how to perform highly erotic sex.

Husband: "Sukitaki. Mojitaka!"

Wife replies: "Kowanini! Mowi janakpa!"

Husband says angrily: "Toka a anji rodi roumiyakoo!"

Wife, on her knees, literally begging: "MimiNakoundinda tinkouji!"

Husband shouts angrily: "Na miaou kina Timkouji!"

I can’t believe you just sat there trying to read this!

You don’t know any Japanese!

And you don’t even know if the quotes in the joke are in Japanese .

You'll read anything as long as it’s about sex....