Any New Jokes

bust

Sorry, my comments were aimed at Elef as well. Regarding your comments, you could only claim we Americans have a sense of superiority, if this actually happened, which it did not, thus using a farce/joke to poke fun at us is indeed wrong, and deserves an apology.

'if this actually happened, which it did not'

lighten up......

as i said i treated it as a joke and in my eyes it lends itself to the Americans sense of superiority.

but if it keeps you happy i'll say sorry to you and all your fellow Americans....... :thumbup:

would'nt want to upset anyone.......

BTW.........

i didn't believe the joke about a talking duck in a pub was real either............

Edited by Guest

BTW.........

i didn't believe the joke about a talking duck in a pub was real either............

It was a Superior American Duck ... why don't you believe it :cover::cover:

I must admit I am still chuckling at Munchies "Nissan Main Dealer" Joke, that was funny.

'if this actually happened, which it did not'

lighten up......

as i said i treated it as a joke and in my eyes it lends itself to the Americans sense of superiority.

but if it keeps you happy i'll say sorry to you and all your fellow Americans....... :thumbup:

would'nt want to upset anyone.......

BTW.........

Apology accepted on behalf of all Americans. This was a joke, presented as 100% fact, more a comical event than a joke. Hence I felt a need to clarify it, as it made Americans look bad...er worse...er not sure that is possible...but I digress, Next time I will use smilies...and what do you mean the ducks don't talk? ever see Daffy Duck? or Donald Duck? see, here in America, our superior ducks can speak English.

A woman is in hospital about to give birth.

The doctor explains to her and her husband that there are some complications and she'll have to have to be "put under" for the birth.

When the doctor leaves the room, the husband says to his wife:

"Honey... I'm worried that after you have the baby that maybe you'll be... you know... looser than you were before. Do you think while you're under we should get the doctor to... you know... "tidy you up" a bit down there, so sex is still enjoyable for me after the baby's born."

The wife says: "Sure, darling. I love you and want you to be happy, so get the doctor to tidy me up while I'm out of it."

They ask the doctor and he agrees to the request.

She has the anaesthetic and gives birth to a healthy baby boy. When she comes to, there are three roses tied to the end of the bed.

"Who are they from?" she asks.

"Well...", says the husband, "the first one is from me for bearing me a beautiful, healthy son. The second one is from the medical staff here at the hospital to congratulate you."

"And the third rose?" she asks.

"Oh... that's from Frank, a patient in the burns ward, to thank you for his new ears!"

:D