Closing times

Can anyone tell me the closing times for Angel Disco and CM2 in september? (or the current if they don't change..)

And how far is CM2 from Nana?

Thanks,

Chris

quote:

Originally posted by Aidix:

Can anyone tell me the closing times for Angel Disco and CM2 in september? (or the current if they don't change..)

As with most other places, they'll shut whenever the police arrives which is usually around 2.30.. You might be lucky and catch a 3 a clock night upon occasion, but It's certainly not like before where you could stumble in half unconscious at 5 for some late night romancing...

I used to love going to Angels really late (with good company of course) and mess about on the absolutely excellent sofas outside in the lobby. Better people watching like that is hard to found..

Well, anyway, this 2 o clock madness will come to an end eventually but I doubt it's gonna happend before september...

Btw. I haven't actually been to Angels in a while but I assume someone will correct me if I'm wrong regarding their current closing times.

And how far is CM2 from Nana?

CM2 is in the basemenet of Novotel, Siam Square. About 10 minutes in taxi or 5 minutes on the train.

A good place to warm up before going to CM2 is Hard Rock Cafe, which is almost next door. CM2 usually gets more interesting after 1:00 am, the time all girls from HR arrive. Give them a little hand...

Cheers,

KB

Archived