Anal

I've lived here for a few years and know about 3 girls who will happily do anal when I feel like it. I know about Eden (been there, it was just ok, too mechanical) and wanted to know if others would be willing to share their lists of girls up for this.

[bargirl names removed - KS]

Do you guys know any other girls who actually like this.

Those wise-asses in the group, please keep your Casanova recommendations to yourselves, or give it a try and tell us how you liked it.

Thanks for the help guys

Davedave

[ August 02, 2001: Message edited by: Khun Sanuk ]

Along these same lines, I suppose we all like to use the back door from time to time.

My question is, "How does one ask?" Is there a standard pidgin English phrase? I'm sure "My dear, may I f*ck you in the a*s?" isn't going to go over too well.

Any (serious) suggestions or real-world advice?

PhordPhan

shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by PhordPhan:

My question is, "How does one ask?" Is there a standard pidgin English phrase? I'm sure "My dear, may I f*ck you in the a*s?" isn't going to go over too well.

I couldn't resist replying to this thread.

I just love anal!!!

Best way to ask is just point to their behind and ask, "You like?" If they don't get it, next say "in the back?" They'll say yes or no. If no, ask her which girl's do. Easy as that.

I've tried anal with a few BG's but it's so tight and uncomfortable for them you can't do anything once it's in there anyway.

Sorry guys, but ladyboys cannot be beat in this regard - they love it and you can go crazy! ... and if you fancy something a little tighter you can always redirect to the pussy smile.gif" border="0

I'm curious about how you find out if a woman does. If I want oral I ask if they smoke or I put my tongue in my cheeck. Simple enough and they let me know.

I lucked out at this bar in Pattaya when I went short time in the bar and she let me do anal then asked if she does 3 somes and the other girl ended up doing anal also. I won't describe the scene but it was CRAZY. My thing is though if that's what I want, is there some widely understood phrase like 'smoke' that I can use?

If I say 'boom, boom back there' I'm afraid they'll think doggy style or something and I'll be sorely disappointed if they don't do it.

Also, nothing against those that do but ladyboys aren't my thing. with them i assume its understood. so, any phrases I can use on BGs without having to go to a mamasan and asking her?

Khun Sanuk,

Sorry, didn't realise that was one of the rules of the board. I'd seen other girls and their services mentioned and thought it was ok.

Appologies again.

Davedave

Lucky Farang is correct in his Thai. However, most farangs can't pronounce all that witout a little practice so a simpler phrase, translated from Thai to Isaan bar Thai, would be "boom boom toot dai mai" or even simpler "boom boom toot"? folowed by a smile. They'll know what you mean.

Archived