Times are changing?

HeartThais

'good personality to me means they're fun. The time spent f..ing during a LT (Being an older bloke) is less then the time spent yakking, cuddling, eating etc. Much rather spend time with a girl who'se fun to be with then a stunner.

I'm with you ikkrang :thumbup: I'm in it for the overall enjoyment factor.

As far as the other thread issues are concerned... I've stopped caring so much about whether or not the girls have TBFs. Health wise it kind of bothers me I guess, definitely keeps me from going bb with any of these girls! But emotionally it doesnâ??t make a difference, being married (yes, to an Asian Lady) I haven't any room to judge or complain. Do I tell the girls about my marital status? Yep I sure do... Do I tell my wife I screw around with Thai prostitutes, F__k no!

Ahui hou :beer:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to laugh at the guys who "only bang stunners" and the hot girls...everyone has different tastes, and everyone has a certain things that trips their switch at different times...hell, I even like older MILFs at times...other times the young hard bodies...one guys idea of a stunner is another guy's idea of an ugly hag...

As for women and kids...I am almost certain that you can almost always tell, but then I often don't care, it is attitude and performance that matter...

Hang on, I've just been reading the 'What was up at Nana Tonight' thread where this sticks right out out at me from CT::

" I also prefer my gals .. to be .. stylishly dressed, no tatts or weird piercings, and in their mid-20s with rock-hard athletic bodies, lighter skin and Chinese-looking faces"

:shocked:

Mr 'nice personalties', 'can't understand these guys who're fussy about bodies'... :rolleyes:

YEAH, RIGHT! :rotfl:

Dude, you've just quoted Sua Dum not me! :neener:

Adds up to your Wayne Rooney is Norwegian statement from 2 days ago! Hey mate, keep on trying, maybe one day you land a lucky punch and accidentally outsmart me! Untill this happens I will be old and bald and most likely don't care anymore! Now since you have checked back the other thread and have realized that you made another backfiring post, how do you feel??? Oh wait I forgot, it doesn't matter how you feel as long your skin is good! :beer:

Archived