Rudi Voller asks: How can we reduce cheating in football?

bibblies

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love the way these threads go off topic..... :grinyes:

talk about Voller and Rikkjard and then of Ronaldo loving himself.......is there and relevance?.

i've never been a fan of Ronaldo and can talk about him,unlike supporters who support other Teams who will never have a good word to say.

but when did he ever spit at anyone (which in my eyes is a horrible thing to do).

i'm still awaiting for Zaad to reply to this thread and his defending of Ronaldo.

we all know Zaad wants to sleep with Ronaldo in a non gay sense way of course.

i love the way these threads go off topic..... :grinyes:

talk about Voller and Rikkjard and then of Ronaldo loving himself.......is there and relevance?.

i've never been a fan of Ronaldo and can talk about him,unlike supporters who support other Teams who will never have a good word to say.

but when did he ever spit at anyone (which in my eyes is a horrible thing to do).

i'm still awaiting for Zaad to reply to this thread and his defending of Ronaldo.

Yes, spitting is really bad. But it is unambigious expression, which says basically "fuck you"

Its upfront.

Ronanldo is more sly and cunning. The "little wink", getting his team mate sent off,hmm. The unrelenting gamesmanship. Yes great talent and footballer but although hes never spit on anyone he has certainly shit on people before, even his own team mates...figuratively of course...

I remember when we played Man Utd (and beat them), there was a cameraman that ran up and down like a linesman, just following Ronaldo. Any time he missed a shot or looked thoughtful etc, he'd turn to the camera and do it..

Pretty boy ponce.

Sayjann,

Correct, and I'd want YOU to prepare my breakfast in bed the next morning :up:

'The "little wink", getting his team mate sent off,hmm'

so when did Ronnie get a Teammate sent off in a Game?.

i would have thought that getting a Teammate sent off would have been bad for your Team,but i might be wrong........ :dunno:

i think a Gooner is jealous that Fabregas was beaten hands down by Ronaldo in the awards...... :applause:

and we all know that Ronaldo is the only Player in the world to go down a little easy at times.... :eek:

and we all know an Arse Player would never go to ground when breathed upon........ :nono:

'The "little wink", getting his team mate sent off,hmm'

so when did Ronnie get a Teammate sent off in a Game?.

i would have thought that getting a Teammate sent off would have been bad for your Team,but i might be wrong........ :dunno:

i think a Gooner is jealous that Fabregas was beaten hands down by Ronaldo in the awards...... :applause:

and we all know that Ronaldo is the only Player in the world to go down a little easy at times.... :eek:

and we all know an Arse Player would never go to ground when breathed upon........ :nono:

Rooney is a team mate, although not in that game...

Of course Arsenal players go down easily. Lots of players do and I think it sucks...Eboue does and even Ljungberg at times. Lehman is worse than Ronaldo. No jealosuy also because I wouldnt swap Fabregas for any midfield player...never have I seen a player who can run a game at such a young age with such composure...basically i m having a cheap shot at Ronaldo because its easy SJ. Only a bit of fun...I mean, I ve nothing else to sing about this season as a poor deflated Gooner :(

Archived