Bobby's Arms

Mentors

Mentors,

I am a semi-regular at Bobby's Arms in Patpong, but go there just for the fine food before hitting the 'pong bars. Yes, there is often a cute waitress or hostess there, but I never thought of these place as a pickup joint. By the way, there is a Bobby's Arms II on Sukhumvit Soi 23 I hear, but I have not been there.

Perhaps you are thinking of a number of hostess bars which are very close to Bobby's Arms on Patpong 2. Cosmos, Crown Royal, and Patpong Cafe (I think there is one more) are all within 50 meters of each other. In each you will find lots of lovely hostesses just dying to make your acquaintances. Nice, quiet fun places which are a change of pace from the boisterous gogos and mayhem on Patpong 1.

quote:

Originally posted by Sarisin:

Mentors,

I am a semi-regular at Bobby's Arms in Patpong, but go there just for the fine food before hitting the 'pong bars. Yes, there is often a cute waitress or hostess there, but I never thought of these place as a pickup joint. By the way, there is a Bobby's Arms II on Sukhumvit Soi 23 I hear, but I have not been there.

Perhaps you are thinking of a number of hostess bars which are very close to Bobby's Arms on Patpong 2. Cosmos, Crown Royal, and Patpong Cafe (I think there is one more) are all within 50 meters of each other. In each you will find lots of lovely hostesses just dying to make your acquaintances. Nice, quiet fun places which are a change of pace from the boisterous gogos and mayhem on Patpong 1.

the second bobby's arms on suk soi 23 is gone; lasted just a few months; probably too remote and no customers

Archived