Should I ask if she smokes?

I am going to Bangkok and one of my friends adviced my to always ask a bargirl if she smokes before going with her to my hotel room. He said that most bargirls will not give a blowjob, thus the question.

Is this true?

If a BJ is a "must" for you then it's indeed better to ask before you take her to your room.

I agree with your friend that a lot of the girls don't like to "smoke".

Its a prerequisite with me most of the time so I always ask. I even take it a step further. If they say 'yes' but they make a face like they don't like to, then they pretty much will do a lousy job of it or decide not to once AFTER you've paid the bar fine.

The ones that smile and look mischievous in my opinion do the best job. Also, the ones that reply "I do everything' sometimes go a lot further (anal, girls, etc)

So I would look at how she answers if she answers yes.

quote:

Originally posted by Gergeo:

I am going to Bangkok and one of my friends adviced my to always ask a bargirl if she smokes before going with her to my hotel room. He said that most bargirls will not give a blowjob, thus the question.

Is this true?

Gergeo, I agree with twoluckyone when he says that if a BJ is that important to you, you should confirm this service will come your way before you take the lady.

Also, unlike the Viets/Filopinas, for example, I agree that Thai girls would rather not perform this service. Based on personal experiences I would say 3 out of 4 will not smoke (BJ bars excluded here of course).

What I find interesting though is if you turn it around (metaphorically only of course), at least 3 out of 4 Thai girls don't mind one bit if you 'eat at the Y.' In fact they encourage it.

These are my observations only, and I would love to hear those of the other members.

quote:

Originally posted by Ranger:

Whoever said that 3 out 4 bar girls won't smoke (Sarasin!) is looking in the wrong place or taking the wrong girls.

I think it might help that I am thin and "clean". Many girls have told me that if the guy smells or is "uan mak mak", that smoking will not be on the menu even if it was previously agreed upon. Can't really blame them there!

Ranger

Well, Ranger, I do appreciate your saying that I am looking in the wrong places or choose the wrong girls rather than saying I smell or am very very fat. But, I still stand by my original post that a significant number of Thai bargirls do not smoke. And, yes, you did make many excellent points in your post. I agree, for example, that if the lady gets to know you better, she may 'turn to the dark side' and go Hoover with you.

One thing you said that I found a little contradictory to what I have heard. Many bargirls I know have said they smoke the fat guys because, well, consider the options/positions available to them. Smoking actually can become the act of choice instead of getting flattened by a big guy into the Missionary Position.

Naturally, both you and I know that many ladies just won't consider going with big guys, certainly not many of the stunners. But, I am sure they are getting their share of the action somewhere and somehow.

By the way, I mean no offense by any of this towards the big fellas. I'm certain they have just as much or more sanuk here in the LOS as I do.

And, no arguments on being clean. That is something everyone can attend to and should.

Originally posted by Sarisin:

[qb]Well, Ranger, I do appreciate your saying that I am looking in the wrong places or choose the wrong girls rather than saying I smell or am very very fat.[qb]

LOL-Sarisin, the girls all tell me that you are a very hansum man and smell very nice, so I knew there must be something else wrong.

"But, I still stand by my original post that a significant number of Thai bargirls do not smoke. And, yes, you did make many excellent points in your post. I agree, for example, that if the lady gets to know you better, she may 'turn to the dark side' and go Hoover with you."

This could be the single most important factor I think. If the girl truly likes you, she'll try her best to please you. I know that most girls would prefer not to have to smoke, given the choice.

"One thing you said that I found a little contradictory to what I have heard. Many bargirls I know have said they smoke the fat guys because, well, consider the options/positions available to them. Smoking actually can become the act of choice instead of getting flattened by a big guy into the Missionary Position."

You could be right on this on as I was basing my opinion on what 2 girls had told me (not exactly a definitive sampling).

"Naturally, both you and I know that many ladies just won't consider going with big guys, certainly not many of the stunners. But, I am sure they are getting their share of the action somewhere and somehow."

I know a few big guys and they get plenty of action and some are very, very popular with the ladies. Was only realating what I had heard and meant no offense to anyone.

"And, no arguments on being clean. That is something everyone can attend to and should."

Nothing more to add here, we all know how fanatical Thai's are about being clean.

Ranger

[ August 07, 2001: Message edited by: Ranger ]

[ August 07, 2001: Message edited by: Ranger ]

Happy to chime in on my the subject of my favorite activity.

Whoever said that 3 out 4 bar girls won't smoke (Sarasin!) is looking in the wrong place or taking the wrong girls. On my first 2 visits to Thailand, I figured that all girls smoked because every girl I went with did, and I never asked before hand.

In retrospect, I think I had such good luck because I treated the girls so well first before we ever hit the hotel-dinner, movies, discos, etc. and they gave me the boyfriend treatment (boyfriends get BJ's, where maybe customers do not?).

When I finally ran into a girl that wouldn't smoke (had to be probably at #30 or so), I was incredulous. What do you mean you won't smoke? All girls smoke!

I have since come to the conclusion that given the choice, that most Thai girls prefer not to smoke if they can get away without having to do it or if they don't like you very much. I still have a very high success ratio even though I no longer take the girls out first (in BKK, I am strictly a ST hotel guy now).

I rarely will ask a girl if she "smokes" or discuss money as I find this a bit awkward (I still like to maintian the illusion that the girl is going with me because she likes me and not just for money). Unless she is fairly new to the scene or extra shy, I won't ask. My preferred method is the "give and you shall receive" and it's only failed maybe 4-5 times out of (number withheld out of embarassment).

I think it might help that I am thin and "clean". Many girls have told me that if the guy smells or is "uan mak mak", that smoking will not be on the menu even if it was previously agreed upon. Can't really blame them there!

Ranger

Archived