Fergie lays into Jose

teddy

i agree.

Moaner is starting to feel the pressur after 2 Years of utter control,he is not used to having a title run-in.

he's not amusing anymore... :thumbdown:

i posted earlier that MU had had Penalties awarded against them at OT but none awarded against Chelsea at the Village..........what sort of name is that......... :question:

i also said that he had a point about the Pen against Sheff Utd but would have it have changed the result.........??????????

his tirade about the Pen against Liverpool was laughable,had he watched the incident.

possibly a deliberate handball but a Yard outside the Penalty area,how is that a Penalty?.

and accussing the FA and PL of making things easy for MU is also laughable.

MU have to play an early Game against City after a trip to Italy and have less rest the Chelsea will have after Chelsea have a trip of a couple of hours for their European Game.

but that is a ploy by the PL to give MU an advantage.

i find it strange that Fergie is being quiet in his rants this Season...........

and we all know that Mourinho will blame the FA if MU win the League because the FA will be bias towards against a Team whim which plays in RED........ :chili:

Seems he's trying to put the pressure off his players.

Not too much talk about them anymore, merely the coach Mourinho.

My exacts thoughts. Deflect attention from the team. AS Ferguson said," Hes very smart and calculated"

I think Mourinho is losing alot of respect with football,as he lacks respect for most people...

Lastyear it was WEnger he upset, by accusing him of being into voyeurism. He said sorry after Wenger threatened to sue.

Now Benitez and Ferguson this year and probably countless others...he really is a bad loser.

I think he struggled too much with getting into the right system earlier this season.

I'd call it a (for his standards) poor pre-season.

Maybe it's his arrogance and over-confidence, I don't know, but with the quality players to his disposal there's no need to play such a vatiety of styles like he's done this season. Players get confused, can't find teammates, lose confidence, make mistakes, take more risks to correct errors, which in turn increases possibility of getting injuries etc..

As a matter of fact they did have lots of injuries, but IMO changing tactics in order to put players in their best position ain't always right thing to do since it still is a team performance. And if you do so then (naturally) the team performance goes down.

Sometimes it's better to keep the same style and just adapt to new positions a little. With the quality he's got many players are capable of doing so.

At times they seemed like Real Madrid hoping to finish a game with a positive result from individual performances. And has happened a good few times this season but it's not something you can/should rely on game after game. It WILL break you up.

I used to like his crap-talk off the pitch but he's taking it a bit too far now. He actually seems to REALLY believe himself now. :down:

I'd prefer to see him get shut up on the pitch!

After this weekend I expect Liverpool to get a result on Tuesday, unfortunatley the realist in me expects Milan to get the required result against United, but I feel we can take the FA Cup as well.

It would be Ironic if all the Chavs ended up with was the what you me call it Cup, I am probably one of the most anti scouse posters on this board but Maureen's anti-Liverpool speech shows not only disrespect but also a lack of knowledge.

Man United Domestic Double Milan to beat Liverpool in the Champions League final.

Chelsea They are only a Cup Team, and a Crap Cup at that!

Archived