Where's the most stupid place you've taken a Piss?

teddy

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few years ago, one of the "Darwin Awards" went to a fellow who pissed on a transformer and exited this world like a Las Vegas neon sign.

A few weeks ago in Pattaya, some falang decided to take a wizz against a Walking Street shop, nearby moto drivers told him to stop and when he told them to "F*ck off" they decided as a group to teach him some manners: the newspaper didn't say when he'd be released from the hospital.

Wow! Where haven't I taken one?! (almost all done before age 21..almost ;)Plastic bags while driving and can't find a bathroom. Flower pots. Cat litter boxes; the shower; an exe's shampoo bottle in her bathroom (long story!); with a BG next to me squatting and doing the same at the wall on beach road in Pattaya about 3am;

Given time I'll remember a few others.

In a back yard at a party. I passed out while doing so and rolled down an ivy hill into a chicken coop. My friends dragged me back up the hill and put me in a buddy's VW van, where I later peed in my pants. Double whammy.

Back seat of my dad's car, which my brother was driving, on the way home from Disneyland. The beer bottle I was peeing into overflowed on to the passenger next to me - the van owner mentioned above. Double, double whammy for that guy - first I peed in his car, then I peed on him. :applause:

Two acts I've seen, but did not commit myself:

A golf course ball washer. :nono:

Some kid's orange juice during elementary school 'nutrition' break. :nono: :nono:

Like you, I'm sure I could come up with more examples, given adequate time to reflect. :)

After using a condom I'd go to the toilet and hold the condom in place with my fingers and then fill the condom up with piss and let it slide through my fingers as it got too full to hold.

It gives a great splash into the jacks.

(Have got over that now.)

It gives a great splash into the jacks.

Hahaha...haven't heard that term (jacks) in years! Of course, I haven't been to Ireland in years.

The Disneyland story happened when we were taking my dad's pal from Dublin there while he was visiting. He had no interest in Mickey Mouse, but he did want to see a jazz performer, Stan Kenton, later in the evening. So we left him in a family restaurant bar across the street for the day. By the time we fetched him, he'd already had 18 whiskeys, by his own admission. After a stop at the liquor store, so he could buy us some more booze to sneak into Disneyland, we went back to see the show. You get the picture...

This is the same character who had a job delivering fish, a boyhood friend of my father's. When he spotted my dad on the street, when he was visiting Dublin, he pulled his van over, dumped all the fish into the Liffey and they went out drinking.

The same summer as the Disneyland trip, I had to take the guy to Malibu as part of my tour guide activities. There was a sign on the pier that said, "NO DOGS BIKES ALLOWED ON PIER". He took out some kind of sharpie and wrote on the sign, "I'll ride my bike where I like, so fuck you. Fido."

I was only about 17 years of age, but I quickly learned that there are some adults you just can't take anywhere! :)

That's why I like the Irish.

Archived