Where's the most stupid place you've taken a Piss?

teddy

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my younger years I've pissed in the chest of drawers in my bedroom. Didn't know about it until the next day when my socks seemed to be a bit damp! :o

A mate of mine did something similar, but in the airing cupboard at his parents home. I of course mentioned it in my best mans speach many years later. :grin:

My friend once peed on Lorenzo Lamas' bedroom floor, at a party. He was blind drunk and thought it was the toilet, so he opened the door and just started peeing. Lorenzo happened by and screamed, "What are you DOING?" and had our little group thrown out of the party. We weren't invited in the first place. :)

Yesterday I saw a tweaker get off a bus, jump on to a bus bench where two girls were sitting, and start peeing from there into a hedge. I thought that was pretty rude.

OK, what the hell, here's mine.

Blind drunk. Home in bed after a very late night out with the guys. Wife is certainly ticked off, but that's just a wife thing with guys who come home drunk after a night out with the guys. No biggie.

I must have been pretty drunk though, because later that night I got up to take a wizz. As I am pissing I hear my wife suddenly start screaming at me, "What the fuck are you doing?!!!"

Me: "What the hell's it look like I am doing? I'm taking a piss dammit!"

She: "You drunken idiot! You are pissing in my closet all over my shoes!"

Me: "Huh?" (Still pissing I might add.)

I look around and realize I am standing in the closet, her closet, not in the bathroom as I had thought I was. (In my defense the closet door is exactly the same as the bathroom door in make and style, and, err, I was pretty drunk and it was dark. :o )

Damn, I hate that. Had to buy her all new shoes and didn't hear the end of that from her for months, well, years actually. She did buy a lock for her closet door after that.

Cent

Archived