the best bar?the best disco?

C'mon guys, that's not very helpful!

..although it is personal preference which is why I will state that my personal preferences are Rainbow II (NEP), Hollywood (NEP) and Dollhouse (Clinton Plaza). These are my favourites based on the talent that resides inside. Enjoy!

Disco's??? Don't like the places really.

Cheers,

Dan

==================================

The question was a bit vague, but I'll offer an answer.

Best bar? That changes every month. Also depends on what you are in the mood for-stunner hunting, eye candy, shows, sleaze, etc.

My current favorite is Midnite Bar. Former favorites in no particular order. Titty Twister, Fantasia, Rainbow 2, Dollhouse, Long Gun, Tilac, Hot N Cold 2(Pattaya).

Best disco? For what, dancing and hanging out with a girl or a pick-up joint?

Best pick-up discos-Nana and Marine(Pattaya)

Best disco for dancing and hanging out with a girl-Xzyte(Pattaya), Hollywood(Pattaya).

I don't take girls to discos in Bangkok, so someone else will have to help out here.

Ranger

to JALON:

Best bars in Bangkok?

It depends upon what you mean by "best"?

On my trip last month MY best bars in Bangkok were:

Best atmosphere: Dollhouse (Clintonplaza)

Best: friendly price/friendly girls: several Soi Cowboy-bars

Best: best and most professional service:

KingsCastleII (Patpong) and several other Kingsgroupbars

Best: best attitude (girls); KingsCastleII (Patpong) and several Soi Cowboy-bars

Best: best lookers: CamelotCastle (but not the best attitude)

Best: best "diddling"bar: Bottoms Up (Nanaplaza)

As Ranger said; the situation in the bars changes every month. My favourites from last year were (mostly) my disappointments this

year.

Disco's in Bangkok: because of the early closingtimes I never made it to the disco's this year. Every time I went they were closing.

2lucky1

Yes, I think that elusive word 'best' is a moving target. And, as mentioned before, the same bar might be great for one person and total crap for another based on what that person is looking for. It could also be great one night and lousy the next.

No cop-out though. Here is my Top Ten GoGo Bar List (Bangkok only):

NEP=Nana Entertainment Plaza

CEP=Clinton Entertainment Plaza

PP=Patpong

SC=Soi Cowboy

1. Fantasia (NEP)

2. Tilac (SC)

3. Titty Twister (NEP)

4. Superstars (PP)

5. Angelwitch (NEP)

6. Goldfinger (PP)

7. Rock Hard (CEP)

8. Thigh Bar (PP)

9. Pink Panther (PP)

10. Safari (PP)

I don't go to the discos much these days thanks to the early closing times, but, in the past I have enjoyed Nana/Angels Disco and CM2 in the Novotel Hotel (close to the Hard Rock Cafe, another fun spot)

Dan,

Though rictic and I were not showing the best hospitality, were were trying to be helpful--we were trying to get Jalon to tell us more about his personal preferences. Maybe I should have just given him a generic list. Anyway, for the record I didn't intend to be a pain-in-the-arse. smile.gif" border="0

Have a blast Jalon!!!

vtombrown

Don't lie, we were too lazy too type out a list.

To be honest though it does depend on the person. I could say this bar that bar and someone follows my recomendations and hates the bars I like. It really does come down to individual taste. The good thing is there are lots of different bars each with it's own unique atmosphere, so long as your a totally debauched pervert you'll find one you like. The only real recommendation that can be made is avoid this bar that bar because of scams, violence etc....

Archived