Pattaya Gogo/Massage/BJ Bars

Once again, what is best? I'll give it a try.

Bars with the best looking girls in Pattaya(sometimes with attitudes to match)

Super Baby and Super Girl on Soi Diamond off of Walking Street

Happy a Go-Go on Walking Street

Dollhouse on Walking Street

Bars where you can have the most fun with the girls at a very reasonable price.

Any bar on Soi Yodsak (Soi 6) especially King Kong (200B + 500B to the girl to go upstairs). Good place for afternoon fun, open at 2pm.

Best (nastiest) Show Bar

Marilyn a Go-Go at the entrance to Walking Street-truly tasteless, like watching a car wreck. You want to look away, but just can't

Super Lady Place on Soi 6/1-good shows with some semi-good looking girls. The beer bottle lesbian show was toned down a bit last time I was there. They may have moved back to Full Moon Night (formerly Hot N Cold 2) on Soi 7.

Best Beer Bar

Try any of the several hundred and figure it out for yourself!

Best Soapy Massage

SabaiDee, SabaiLand, SabaiRoom

All 3 are on 2nd road, Soi 2 and 3, close to the Big C. You will pay 600B up front and then a "tip" to the girl. 1000B is standard, although she will try and get more, especially if you are a newbie. Some great looking girls here!

BJ Bars

Pump Station and Nice with Ice, both on Soi Post Office (Soi 13/2). Head upstairs and have a seat! 350B/380B + tip (100 or 200B) for up to 30 minutes of BBBJ to completion. Also, try most any bar on Soi Yodsak.

I hated Pattaya my first couple of trips, but now love the place.

Ranger

Hi!

You forgot the classic BJ bar on Pattayaland 1 - Billion Bar and just beside it Blue House.

One could also mention Suzi Body Massage on Beach Rd.

There is no such thing as the best beer bar. This can change very rapidly. Your best bet is to go to soi 7/8/9 and find the bar you like the best. Of course there are a lot of other bar areas but this is probably the largest concentration of beer bars.

regards

ALHOLK

quote:

Originally posted by Ranger:

Best (nastiest) Show Bar

Marilyn a Go-Go at the entrance to Walking Street-truly tasteless, like watching a car wreck. You want to look away, but just can't

Now you've got me interested! Exactly what is there on show here. Last time I went, about 10 years ago now, the women were so darned ugly I had to look away, and the shows no different to anywhere else. Is it worth going back again? I'm worried I might look a jerk for even considering to go back.

Cheers,

Ok... here's one... looking for the best go-go bars, massage(soapies) places, and BJ Bars in Pattaya. Am planning to goto LOS for 2 weeks, 1 week in Pattaya, 1 in Phuket.. Love the bars and massages in BKK but are there similar pleasures in Pattaya? Let's see your best... Newportgambler... smile.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Palatkik:

Now you've got me interested! Exactly what is there on show here. Last time I went, about 10 years ago now, the women were so darned ugly I had to look away, and the shows no different to anywhere else. Is it worth going back again? I'm worried I might look a jerk for even considering to go back.

Cheers,

The women are still pretty ugly, there is one really fat chick that does many of the shows (she's really a nice girl, though).

The shows are the run of the mill "stupid pussy tricks" with the highlight/lowlight being the frog and goldfish insertions.

The fat chick drew me a nice picture with my name on it once (I'll let you guess where she held the marking pen!).

Ranger

I also recommend the Pump Station on 13/2. It's just down the Soi from one of the best floorshows in Pattaya - the Malibu Bar.

The first time I went to PS I took 2 girls up to the bar area. There was no one else there so I picked a spot to sit on one of the soft couches in the open area. The girls got down to work. After 10 minutes 2 guys come up with their girls. We were blocking their path to the bar and the other couches so they had to climb over us. The girls never missed a beat. I exchanged pleasantries with the new arrivals and continued on. One of them sat on another couch, the other at the real BJ bar.

On my second or third visit the mamasan offered me a private room upstairs with another 2 girls for one hour at 600B (+ tip for the girls). It was really nice. She went up with one of her staff to make sure everything was OK. They set up a video with XXX movies (not my request) and really made sure everything was clean and that I had everything I needed.

I'll definitely pay the Pump Station another visit or two on my next trip.

Archived