Phuket Bars and Massages

Ok.. let's hear the best Massage(soapies) places and gogo bars in Phuket (mention BJ if BJ bar). As in prior post, looking at 1 week in Pattaya and 1 in Phuket. Love this stuff and want to know if Phuket's gonna give me the pleasures of Bangkok... Thanks all... smile.gif" border="0

don't know when you're gonna be here, I'm doing pretty much the same as you - this week in Bangkok, next in Phuket. Picked up a disturbing story on the net that says that the Governer of Phuket has emposed fines & temporary closings on seven bars in Phuket for "under-age drinking and lewd shows". One of those that will be closed (I think until Aug 19), is Rock Hard, one of the best spots in Phuket.

BTW, I think best soapy in Phuket is at Christines (Christins??)..turn right at end of Soi Bangla (going away from beach), big place on right about 1/2 mile

Aloha,

Enjoyed a soapie at Christines last year. They have a fish bowl of cuties.2000 Baht all inclusive. Rock Hard has the hotties, but they will work you for every baht you have.Go-go at end of Soi Eric is next best. If you wait till after they close, all the girls will be at the Shark Club.=(No Bar Fine). Recommend TROPICA BUNGALOWS for a good place to stay. Close to action and no problem with bringing back girls.

I'd second the Tropica Bungalows recommendation. I stayed there in the spring of 2000, and it was just just the ticket. Close to the action, clean, and girl friendly. I just have to mention the Soi Eric beer bars. There are lots of cuties in there, and you can even order pizza from the Italian restaurant at the end of the Soi. tongue.gif" border="0

I second the recomendation for soi eric:

The gogo/show place at the end is flash agogo

( owner, Franco keeps it a nice place to hang out, no hassell, nice girls, ect.)

Also, the coffee/expresson shop near the first part of soi eric is a geat place ( for me anyway) to get tuned up on a strong expresso.

Also, I like the Neputna over the other places I have stayed on Paong area.

( you can even reserve the room on line, no need to give credit card info, in case you don't show up on time. )

Nice reasonable rooms, no hassell, you can even access an outside line for net access from your room ( no extra charges, hassells like the larger places)

Great location, just a little ways from all the after hours bars, ( in case getting back to the room is a " struggle" after a few too many)

live large

Archived