Massage parlour for wife

I would be grateful for your advice as to where I can take my wife for her 50th birthday present in Bangkok. She wants to be pampered (and serviced) by several preferably well-hung Thai guys at the same time, (in the same sensual way most European males enjoy themselves in Bangkok.)

She wants me to be there to watch the action, and (of course) practice safe sex.

She might even want to try a threesome with two other girls, but not the same night.

Can anyone help? Cost? Locations? Endorsements?

You can email me direct.

I suppose you could try many of the boy bars on Soi Tantrawan, across from the Ramada on Suriwong. I know many PP bar girls whose boyfriends dance in these gay clubs, so I assume that they would be happy to be with a woman. Same may go for the gay massage parlors.

There are also many host bars in the city which are specifically for female clients, though I do not know if there are any "male" masage parlors that cater to women.

froggo

As far as a place for your wife to have a threesome with you and another woman I certainly know that Darlings on Sukhumvit soi 12 caters for that. A couple of the girls have told me that several couples have been there

Just go to where ever there are Thai men hanging out, let them know what she wants and they'll be queing around the block to play with a western woman.

I have seen Thai women "barfine" male dancers out of the Issan restaurants/Dance halls on Ratchada, I been told told that above the Thermae there is/was a place where the girls go to pay to get done. Do a short time with a westerner and then go upstairs and pay for someone they think is attractive.

The gay agogo's are also a definite, a good percentage of the dancers aren't gay/Bi but like the money that comes with working there.

Archived