Who seriously wants to date a BKK GTG?

WorldFun

personally I'll stick to the bad girls...

They are all bad girls, the ones in the bars are just more honest about and come straight forward with the "show me the money" part. I wonder what makes a girl "better" when at the end of the day she is sucking a farang cock on a first date???

Nervous Dog once had an interesting name for them, he called them NGTGs (Naughty Good Thai Girls)my friend Franky calls the HIDs (Hookers In Disguise)

A Thai lady that tests your patience when you ask her out, a lady that won't let you into her pants on one of the first dates and a lady that doesn't have a huge ass Nokia phone with a bunch of Johns, Lachlans, Stevens etc...that is a GTG in my eyes, she would rather hesitate to date a farang, everything else I consider a freelancer but guys are so full of themselves and need it for their egos and believe whatever is best to make it look like a score! Sounds harsh I know, but I know plenty of guys who are married to a real good girl and they always tell me how much persistence they needed to break through an all Thai girl and finally go on a date with her. That is the huge difference for me at least and not some girl working in a hotel or a mall, experiencing farang wealth the entire day until they finally decide they want that too!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what makes a girl "better" when at the end of the day she is sucking a farang cock on a first date???

:dunno: Why don't you know this?

It's because she's sucking cock on the first date. :D

A Thai lady that tests your patience when you ask her out, a lady that won't let you into her pants on one of the first dates ..that is a GTG in my eyes..

:confused::dunno: Again, you're all wrong.

"Good" is when they let you into their pants on the first date and suck your cock. That's the definition of "good". :p

personally I'll stick to the bad girls...

They are all bad girls' date=' the ones in the bars are just more honest about and come straight forward with the "show me the money" part. I wonder what makes a girl "better" when at the end of the day she is sucking a farang cock on a first date???

Nervous Dog once had an interesting name for them, he called them NGTGs (Naughty Good Thai Girls)my friend Franky calls the HIDs (Hookers In Disguise)

A Thai lady that tests your patience when you ask her out, a lady that won't let you into her pants on one of the first dates and a lady that doesn't have a huge ass Nokia phone with a bunch of Johns, Lachlans, Stevens etc...that is a GTG in my eyes, she would rather hesitate to date a farang, everything else I consider a freelancer but guys are so full of themselves and need it for their egos and believe whatever is best to make it look like a score! Sounds harsh I know, but I know plenty of guys who are married to a real good girl and they always tell me how much persistence they needed to break through an all Thai girl and finally go on a date with her. That is the huge difference for me at least and not some girl working in a hotel or a mall, experiencing farang wealth the entire day until they finally decide they want that too!

[/quote']

I am astonished.

Normally, I find CF's posts mostly unreadable (sorry, man, no offense).

This post is actually pretty damned good.

I think that you nailed it.

;)

Heh.

This part....

Sounds harsh I know, but I know plenty of guys who are married to a real good girl and they always tell me how much persistence they needed to break through an all Thai girl and finally go on a date with her.

...is "spot on."

It took me four months to get into my wife's pants. We were "together" for a total of six months before we were married. So, we were intimate for two months before we formalized the relationship with a piece of paper. We did the string-tying within two weeks of the first time that we had sex. So in a sense, we were intimate a mere two weeks before we were "married," Thai-style.

Yes, I (obviously) had multiple discrete giks during the four month period, my wife was actually a long-term "side project," to be honest.....but I am ultimately glad that I waited, and I consider myself fortunate that I exercised patience with her.

We have been married for four months now. I have been astonished to learn how conservative she actually is. She did not move in with me until after we were married (Thai-style). Getting her to give me a blowjob....was quite a hurdle. She still does not really like to give me head, and I am reading books on behavior modification to figure out how to overcome this inhibition on her part.

I have no regrets. While it has not always been smooth sailing....I am learning to trust this lady, and she seems to truly care about me, and about our marriage. She has given me no reason to suspect her motives.

I just wish that she was not so Thai in some respects. For example, kissing. She just does not like to kiss. (I do not think that she just does not like to kiss me. I think that she does not like to kiss, period). She is not real touchy-feely, either, which is the complete opposite of most of the other Thai women that I have known.

On the other hand, she is far from a feminist, and this has been beautiful, for the most part, though she simply will not lead in many respects. She expects to follow, and she wants to follow. Sometimes I wish that she would initiate. Not her style. She wants to be led. She is a weird amalgam of a modern Bangkok girl and an old-style Buri Ram girl.

So, it has not been all a piece of cake.

But overall....I count my blessings. I seem to have found a really nice girl, a really good girl, and the inconveniences (like the fact that she does not love to give me head) fade in significance when you consider the strength of her loyalty, for example.

I just wish that she would be more transparent when showing emotion. I am still learning how to "read" her. She is very opaque. I was surprised early in our relationship to realize that it was a revelation to her that I truly did care about how she felt. Apparently, she was socialized to believe that whatever her boyfriend/husband said was the way that it would be, and that her opinions and desires would be a secondary factor at best.

We are learning together, and we are forming our own unique sense of balance.

I have to say....one thing that bar girls have going for them is a considerable informal and verbally shared sense of "what farang like." They teach each other how to extract money from us, and the good ones....as we all know...are really very, very good. I always considered it a pleasure to give money to a really competent bar girl.

But for me....marrying a so-called "GTG" has been a revelation. Up-country girls from conservative families....can be a challenge in many ways.

And a blessing.

:)

Congratulation's for finding a decent woman!

I think that is why people always come to report here about the GTGs they are shagging without realizing that a GTG wouldn't shag them! I had a girlfriend which was working in a Bank, it took me 2 weeks that she would notice me, it took me 10 days and 100 flowers + other gifts to finally get a smile from her and another 10 days to get her phone number, from there another 6 days to go on a date, 2 more weeks to get my first kiss, 1 more week to actually have sex and to realize it was a very nice game of mine, I played it well and with respect but I would rather prefer the blow job of BG number 54. Basically THAT and the following 2 months are the reason why I stick with BGs nowadays, because here I am not instating hope on such a level as I did with Banker Girl. The relationship of course was a disaster which was mostly my fault and I caused her a lot of heartache and my foolish newbie behavior turned her into a total paranoid girl! Everything I did would have worked brilliantly with a BG or a farang experienced GTG/HID/BG but this girl was too soft, too conservative etc...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

actually I don't get it :dunno: why just because a girl is conservative & loyal (surely a treat mostly long gone in western society, but partly in BKK too nowadays) then automatically she's also better (marriage material)?

if for example the qualities to make the guy happy is as bibbles or even magicians list lets say most guys list (bj, kising, great sex, initives in bed etc) is not met then 'forced training' or seeking those 'essientials' elsewhere can easily fast become the beginning to the end of the relation :(

I think one is was better off at least securing the basics of the essientials before the longterm/marriage decision is made, so say it seems like an otherwise great gal (GTG, HID, BG whatever) does not meet basic expections (in the bedroom) I would run fast :cover: or start searching for a better match...

of course I realize that on forums like here where the main enemy on Thai-Foreign relations clearly is financial (to the benefit of TG) it may be easy to hatch on to the first the best loyal/conservative girl met as they surely don't come across often on the main BG circuit or even at hardrock ;)

well anyways magician your girl does appear genuine & different, but maybe too different to ever enter into your comfort zone? few months of marriage and less than 1year together you have barely scratched the surface trust me mate :beer:

it'll be an amazing ride though given it work out well - cheers for sharing :up:

Archived