Who seriously wants to date a BKK GTG?

WorldFun

Always amuses me when BGs complain that their relationship ended because the boyfriend was a butterfly....

Duh!

Trying to explain the concept of irony is not an easy task.

Reminds me of a discussion with a previous BG...gf

Couple of years ago I arrived in town a few days earlier than expected.... and she was 'AWAY" with a Customer.

I found a vey suitable "contractor" to keep me company for the couple of days I was "solo"...

Later...when we were openly discussing my visit....She got quite shitty...and demanded to know "Why" I took another girl to my Bed...

I responded by saying...What the fuck do you think YOU were doing..??

Instant response....

I was "Working"....YOU do for enjoy....

Gotta love the logic

Cheers DC

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SD, that is my point - there *are* no 'normal' women, Thai or otherwise - they are all f*cking insane ! Whether the insanity is diminished when they get what they want (or what they *think* they want...) is a tougher question, but I am convinced that its a large part of the shopping addiction - consumerism somehow fills the void and dims the voices in their heads. That said, I can live with a little craziness - any sane person would have checked out years ago - but the need to control males is all part of it, and I am so f*cking over it. Why the hell cant we just (discreetly and safely) f*ck whoever we want ? This whole puritan ethic really shits me - its a different kettle of fish if you do it to spite a lover, but why the hell should it be a problem otherwise ?

Given my views on 'love' and sex, I dont think meeting a GTG is advisable, and I know where to find BGs, but thanks for the advice. I'm predicting some stormy weather in February, so an umbrella could be advisable :smirk:

a GTG i once knew a few years back was just as bad a nuisance as a sex worker ,she works as a sales manager for an insurance co in BKK ,drinks a lot and confessed to masturbating a lot too. can do the business but highly unreliable and tricky.has conned me for the taxi fare and done the run without a shag before . has had numerous blokes in the past but now seems to prefer just jerking off and drinking chang, nice looker too but loves herself to mut. i still keep in touch in case she is horny but its hard work .

I had some crazy young girl decide she loves me this week - no idea why as I haven;t seen or (I've NEVER seen her carnally either :( ) spoken to her for over a year - just a student I helped one time with some work.

She's been calling daily - often late at night or very early in morning.

I've given the phone to the wife to explain "you sound nice but my husband is far too old and poor for you so stop calling him" (I thought a nice line)

She last called about 2 hours ago at 6.30am

ARGHHHH

Always amuses me when BGs complain that their relationship ended because the boyfriend was a butterfly....

Duh!

Trying to explain the concept of irony is not an easy task.

Reminds me of a discussion with a previous BG...gf

Couple of years ago I arrived in town a few days earlier than expected.... and she was 'AWAY" with a Customer.

I found a vey suitable "contractor" to keep me company for the couple of days I was "solo"...

Later...when we were openly discussing my visit....She got quite shitty...and demanded to know "Why" I took another girl to my Bed...

I responded by saying...What the fuck do you think YOU were doing..??

Instant response....

I was "Working"....YOU do for enjoy....

Gotta love the logic

The logic's actually correct though, isn't it? It's just insanely hard for a man to take. Imagine being the boyfriend of a girl who has many customers every day and yet you're expected to be 'faithful'... She is really just 'working' but it doesn't help that much, does it?

NO

Do you mean

a) "NO, the logic is NOT correct.

or

B) "NO, it doesn't help!"

And, if it's a), suppose she isn't fucking for money. Say she's sucking cock or doing handjobs... so she isn't getting personal pleasure out of it. She's definitely doing it just for money. What do you say then?

Archived