Who seriously wants to date a BKK GTG?

WorldFun

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...But to think they enjoy being with us punters because they got paid, is delusional. I'm sure they like some encounters, but detest most of us. So percentagewise, they really dislike sleeping with us. It's just they can fool you and me in believing that we are somehow 'special.' Otherwise they wouldn't get any return business. Let the games begin..."

No! You are wrong! They ALL love sleeping with us, and they all have multiple orgasms! My girl meets me at the airport and brings me flowers, we have "...a real relationship, not like you guys have.." Never mind that I met her on beach road at 3 a.m. she was new in town, and looking for an office that was open at that hour, so she could apply for a job!

Facts are, there are as many reasons as there are bar girls. But I maintain, poverty alone is not always the single motivator... The fact remains, more poor/impoverished women do not whore than those who do...

GTGs ARE the same as hookers, but without the guarantee...jesus, you might as well stay and try your "luck" in the West...total waste of time and money in Thailand, as far as I'm concerned...

granted, I am tempted from time to time to actually meet up with all the girls I flirt with on tagged.com while back in the US (to keep up my written Thai skills, dontcha know), but when I actually get to LOS and am presented with the option of guaranteed pussy-for-pay every night vs. the old tired "dating game" (with the added hurdle of Thai culture inserted), I always end up saying "fuck that shit!" and blow off the tagged.com girls in favor of the tried-and-true professionals every time, haha...

All bar girls are poor innocent victims who have no other choice but to whore...or so someone will soon inform us.

OK' date=' I'll bite. I don't believe they always enjoy their work because there is a big reward at the end, i.e. MONEY.

Hell, I don't always enjoy my work. Sometimes I have to deal with bosses who think that they are God's gift to mankind, fully ignorant and too weak to make a decision. I don't like that. If there wasn't any MONEY at the end of all the BS, I probably wouldn't be a working man for very long.

I don't think all BG's are victims, but a lot of them have serious self esteem issues. They do a job a 'normal' person wouldn't do. But to think they enjoy being with us punters because they got paid, is delusional. I'm sure they like some encounters, but detest most of us. So percentagewise, they really dislike sleeping with us. It's just they can fool you and me in believing that we are somehow 'special.' Otherwise they wouldn't get any return business. Let the games begin. :cover: [/quote']

Simply put - it's not 'work' for money that they need. It's work for money to piss away - on countless clothes, shoes, jewellery, the latest phone, the latest camera, cars, drink, drugs, pointless 'show' parties, things they don't need but they want, want, want. Things for show, for face.

All that is far more important to Dumsoda's girl than his feelings (his 'face').

Dumsoda had a better reason for his dalliance - the anger over his girl's behaviour. Because he knew deep down that she was showing that a little consumer rubbish mattered more to her than him. I reckon she probably got more pleasure overall from her encounter too. Have you ever seen a girl rush to spend her money after payment?

Actually I never witnessed a girl rush out to spend her earned cash, but that doesn't mean I don't think she's eager to spend it on rubbish :)

However I've got a new twist to offer on the GTG saga for anyone who still bother to listen:

So preahko & others actually spent the time 'flirting' with 'GTG' online wherever, but due to the lack of guaranteed sex in the end they don't bother to follow thru as the paid sex on tap are still too good to even bother...

Well how about if you could get it both ways?

Yes I heard its doable and it goes like this!

The GTG may need a bit of time to 'get to know you better' be it a day a week a month or even years good forbid. Mean while she may offer a kiss or 2 or even a bit of flesh or god forbid a BJ, but no intercourse as she's a good girl & need time to be ready - right? still with me?

BUT she 'understands' that a man has certain needs so she'll offer a 'friend' to give you sex for a 'modest fee' while your 'relation evolves' how about that? :shocked: :hubba: :clown::bow::applause:

Well this is a complete 'normal system for thais' or so I've heard & it's not so bad is it? :cover:

Furthermore I guess this 'friends ST/LT fee' might be lower than the average BG fee 1k'ish :hmmm:

Any takers now? :)

Just an open though

Cheers :beer:

Actually I got that bit of info or suggestion first hand, so it's a rather reputable source OK? :cover:

Nonetheless I'm still flabbergasted about this proposal & called bullshit on it myself, but apparently it may be rather common... Kinda kinky no especially if the friend were to be say her sister? :hubba: 555+

Thinking about it isn't it quite a pragmatic albeit novel 'solution' to a common RT problem that as girls have to postpone the sex until she's sure the RT will 'last', but as the man can't/won't wait that long it's time to call in the hooker(s) just like the girls call in the 'gay' makeup artist or something like that ;)

Archived