Who seriously wants to date a BKK GTG?

WorldFun

Seems to me that attitude's only acceptable if the girl isn't charging YOU for it. If she is, then you're just another player in the game and it's all very fair, her doing it for work and you for pleasure. Her argument holds no water at all, and she should be apologizing for being late for your appointment.

If she's not charging you, then I can understand.

Edit: I was gonna delete this post, because it sounded so lame, but I've met my share of controlling bargirls so maybe it's of worth to somebody out there.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had some crazy young girl decide she loves me this week - no idea why as I haven;t seen or (I've NEVER seen her carnally either :( ) spoken to her for over a year - just a student I helped one time with some work.

She's been calling daily - often late at night or very early in morning.

I've given the phone to the wife to explain "you sound nice but my husband is far too old and poor for you so stop calling him" (I thought a nice line)

She last called about 2 hours ago at 6.30am

ARGHHHH

I had one Thai woman call me at my store. She some how got my phone number from her Aunt (my mother -in-law). I just gave the phone to my wife. She called several times before she finally gave up.

Another Thai woman wrote me several times. I turned the letters over to my wife. I never relied back so she finally gave up.

GTG Vs WHore? Hmmm, define the terms maybe? Can a whore be a GTG? Are either "not all the same?"

That crap said, it is very nice to sit with a woman, and actually have a conversation about something other than her need for more money than Bill Gates, how sick her family/cows are, the latest cell phone, why "Thai man no goot..." etc...and educated woman with her own money who doesn't want to bleed you for everything is a very nice thing at times. Of course after awhile, any woman can irritate you, just a matter of how and why.

Having dated a so-called GTG I find they are an incessent whiny pain and if you think BGs will drain your cash, then some GTGs are even more extravagent!

Good for a quick fling and a sweet summer romance but as a 30 something who is a bit footloose I'll take a pass on this one :)

OK, get real...the "hot chicks" in the USA are trolling the bars and do one night stands. If you are handsum (rich) man, you get it for "free".

Fast forward...BKK..you spend a night out, drink, rovk-in-roll, whatever, you grab a lady of your liking for $50 USD, and life is grand...what the fark is the difference

It's only a head game at this point! IMO

a pal of mine has a GTG she is in the property business ,she has been to the UK embassy and easilly gets trip visas without any trouble .

she has done this 3 times and every time she delays her visit for some reason .she has just done it again from January to February . it doesnt look good for him ,a sex worker would have done the trip and been and gone but he is stuck with this curious and strange woman .

There is indeed a difference, I think the point he was making was some girls in the USA use/trade "free sex" for a night out, relationship with a rich guy to get perks...same as a whore does for cash...I girl I know here, and had banged a few times just asked me to help her with a car payment...had I given it to her, the "free sex" would not have really been free...already out for dinners and what not.

Archived