Who seriously wants to date a BKK GTG?

WorldFun

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

TLL -Thai love links?

What are there age gap criteria...I'm looking for a Thai GF/wife. I joined SS, I think I will also now join TLL. I'll be making my first trip in April. I have a friend here that has been telling how 'I'll never regret it' I do feel that if I can find the right type of lady that has choices, treat her with respect and love, don't lie or cheat the prospects for long term happiness are better than doing the same with an American lady, I may be wrong though. I will do my best and find out in time. I'll send my email and we can discuss more.

Bangkok "good Thai girl". GTG is a vague term that means different things to different people. To me a "good girl" means the same as it would in the west, but some folks to use it to describe any woman who is not a pro - even though in my slightly biased opinion she may be a slut or a nympho. e.g. I don't consider the private university student a friend picked up in a shopping mall and took home to shag his brains out that night to fit the definition of GTG. Nor I am sure would most of her classmates.

A GTG to me is someone it takes time to become friends with - and probably quite a while after that before it proceeds to intimacy (if ever). That is also what Thais consider a GTG to be. GTGs are for long term relationships. BGs and freelancers are for a fun time for a few days.

Now everyone else can join in and tell me I'm an old fuddy duddy.

P.s. I don't give a shit. :D

TLL -Thai love links?

What are there age gap criteria...I'm looking for a Thai GF/wife. I joined SS, I think I will also now join TLL. I'll be making my first trip in April. I have a friend here that has been telling how 'I'll never regret it' I do feel that if I can find the right type of lady that has choices, treat her with respect and love, don't lie or cheat the prospects for long term happiness are better than doing the same with an American lady, I may be wrong though. I will do my best and find out in time. I'll send my email and we can discuss more.

Don't fool yourself

Kong

NGTG is the way to go

Nervous God's Thai Girls? :hmmm:

Thai attitudes are changing. 30 years ago a GTG would never let you touch her until she was serious. My Mrs still won't let me touch her in public - it would be treating her like a working girl. But Thai students are holding hands openly. One of my students did a survey for class a few years ago. She found that students felt that couples who held hands were close friends. Those who put their arms around each other were probably sleeping together.

My Mrs said to me one day, "I'm worried about my niece [a uni student]." I had enough sense to keep my mouth shut. A bit later she added, "When I was a student, you didn't LIVE with your boyfriend." :dunno:

Archived