Who seriously wants to date a BKK GTG?

WorldFun

My NGTG (wife) hasn't worked in a bar - thinks that may be a mistake given how poor I am and she hates Emporium! Full of Hi So's who think she worked in a bar as she's hanging around me!

NOW if she HAD worked in a bar she'd be more comfortable being there as she could afford to be there -

Hang on - maybe it's me?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A former Mrs. Hippie, who some here have met...is a Uni grad, has a decent job in a real estate office, a farang husband in the USA, and also whores at night sometimes, has many "daddies" so is she a GTG? or a Whore? She never worked in a bar...strictly upper echelon hotel lobbies. Er does that make a difference...

I know a whore who worked in Emporium...she is very uncomfortable being seen with me in public, she says it is because everyone knows she is a whore...many upper class Thais here Say the presumption is ANY TG with a farang is most likely "working..." Many of these women are or were married to or are dating farangs, and they say it is difficult for family to accept, despite the overt acceptance...

I know a whore who worked in Emporium...she is very uncomfortable being seen with me in public, she says it is because everyone knows she is a whore...many upper class Thais here Say the presumption is ANY TG with a farang is most likely "working..." Many of these women are or were married to or are dating farangs, and they say it is difficult for family to accept, despite the overt acceptance...

Nah....It's just the way you dress....

You may as well have PIMP...tattood across your forehead...LOL

Give up the white hat and the snake skin boots ....and you might just "Pull it off"...the gig, that is...lol

Chs DC

Nope not Ramkamhaeng but rather a private uni with a cursus costing xxxK bht.

Emporium: Yes she was employed there of course nobody knew she was working "additional hours" on the side.

My current girlfriend is an "office girl" as well as all here friends/colleagues working in the same company.

Some of these ladies are married and most of them are single, all have of course a uni degree but we know it does not mean a lot.

They all work hard for a not so great salary (although by Thai standards they do not too bad -> read: 30-50k bht/month).

Me and my girlfriend went out a lot with her colleagues and I must say that this specific group is fascinating.

These women range from:

The (very) rich Thai Chinese young lady who is not happy to be married with an equally rich Thai Chinese thus this is why she works for a (meager by her standards) salary at this company.

By the way, her husband is an asshole and she is a shy and sweet lady with a very good English

(hardly difficult having got her MBA in the USA)

A young (probably one of the most beautiful Thai lady I met) and very free lady, had many boyfriends and is the most western of the group.

A mix Vietnamese-Thai lady, perfect English, has a Japanese-American boyfriend who is working in HK, best friend of my girlfriend.

Also many "classical" Thai office ladies who are really focused on their career rather than on something else.

All in all, it made me realize that Thailand is changing fast for some ladies who become more and more westernized while retaining some (good?) traditional Thai values.

- None of these girls would think about freelancing (although they all heard about G clubs, soi cowboy etc...) mainly because of face and self respect.

- Some would be interested to meet some foreigners (at least half of them tried or are on TLL)

but with some serious criterias (age gap is one of them)

- I found them far less boring than many women I meet/work with back here.

I had my horny dog stage, thus bargirls were all I needed.

I realize that, if I want someone whom I can trust and have many things in common, bargirls are not a good bet. (plus all the mental problems and distorted view of life that bargirls catch in their trade)

My 3 satangs

Emporium: Yes she was employed there of course nobody knew she was working "additional hours" on the side.

My current girlfriend is an "office girl" as well as all here friends/colleagues working in the same company.

Some of these ladies are married and most of them are single,

- None of these girls would think about freelancing (although they all heard about G clubs, soi cowboy etc...) mainly because of face and self respect.

- Some would be interested to meet some foreigners (at least half of them tried or are on TLL)

My 3 satangs

...."None of these girls would think about freelancing..."....

(at least half of them tried or are on TLL)

drogon....my friend...you are soooo fucking naieve....5555555555555

Cheers DS

A former Mrs. Hippie, who some here have met...is a Uni grad, has a decent job in a real estate office, a farang husband in the USA, and also whores at night sometimes, has many "daddies" so is she a GTG? or a Whore? She never worked in a bar...strictly upper echelon hotel lobbies. Er does that make a difference...

Whore for sure..

Archived