Who seriously wants to date a BKK GTG?

WorldFun

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't care anymore what people think and I know there is that generalization that Farang + TG = Transaction.

You could be with the classiest girl in LOS and most will think she is on the game....just how they think.

Same as in farangland. You see a older guy with a young asian and the BG alarm rings. Good luck to him if he is happy.

As for TLL that site is overtime for most workering girls.

• 2 months later...

Girl has degree is more than decent looking late 20s good job & family etc.

No kids, ex bf farang. Looking for marriage long term like most girls etc.

Really a mystery why such girls aren't married already

Because they are insane. Seriously - I cant remember the last woman that I met who was not insane - grossly insecure, crazy jealous, obsessed with money/looks/status, needing constant reassurance and the list goes on.

Mine is currently on a 'I dont know how Im going to be able to go on without you' jag. I'm going to book us into the highest floor I can afford, and invite her out onto the balcony. 'OK, you keep going on about it - why wait till I'm gone ?'. One way or another, both our problems end this February.

Gobble

Amen to that whole 'being single' thing, Faustian. The Farang ex emailed me the other day, and I knew it was bad - 'He said he just needs time, but I know what he really means..'. They are *so* freakin' insecure - a woman tells me she wants some time alone and I do not have a problem - if that turns out to be 50 years worth of 'time', then so be it. I responded that I didnt think monogamy was a good idea for anyone - went over like a lead balloon :)

As I said in a previous post, I was never happier than when a holiday in Thailand was just a case of going downstairs to Soi 4 or Cowboy and finding a playmate every night. Do you think that might affect my chances with the 'BKK GTG' ? :smirk:

Archived