Who seriously wants to date a BKK GTG?

WorldFun

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are some people meant to be eternal bachelors and who would create a disaster by trying to be monogamous and others who could be "perfect husbands"...and some who change through life.

In the end, we all try to feel loved/liked no matter if by 2000 women or just a few ones.

that also sounds familiar...

BTW that gal I mentioned original back then is still on the look out so don't hesitate to get in touch - no no she is both different & insane - I mean NOT insane - not at all ;):cover:

Truth be told however she does not look as hot as a few years ago, but still very nice :)

'psycho bitches from hell' sounds about right, although I'm not sure if I bring out the worst from them. Ms Crazypants recently sent me an email saying that she had a terrible nightmare where she killed me because I 'butterfly too much', then couldnt live without me so she killed herself. Apparently she was so disturbed by this nightmare (disturbed being the operative word..) that she couldnt sleep - how easy do you think *I* sleep knowing that I'll soon be sharing a hotel room with a homicidal maniac ?? Which part of my 'butterfly' antics trumps sitting on a barstool for five years chatting up complete strangers ? So many of the girls seem to have this bizarre take on fidelity - I remember talking to another gal who had split with her Farang BF because 'he butterfly'. Gee, honey, maybe he just got lonely waiting for you to finish flirting with Farang till 1am every morning ..... :banghead:

The bit that really made me chuckle was that her email had the subject 'I will love you forever'. Stop the planet - I need to get off :crazy:

Mate, that just sums it up. You really need to meet some normal gals. Or some BGs. What you've got, and been doing, is just insane.

But if that's what you are in to, then ignore me. And have fun and tell us the stories LOL!

Cheers,

SD

Archived