Who seriously wants to date a BKK GTG?

WorldFun

Moo Noi - space shuttle feel free to volunteer as the prince in knights :-)

Think 35 should be OK if you look older as she really prefers older guys for some bizarre reason! Are you in BKK?

PM for further details please...

Actually... she lucked out.

I look about 28. (So I am told!) :):confused:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah' date=' yeah, Christian Troy, I know you're the exception.[/quote']

Not sure what you had for breakfast for trying to involve me in this thread but you obviously don't know much about me! My stance on so called GTGs who WANT to date a farang is that they are trying to achieve the same goals as hookers; finding someone who is making life easier! Not that this would be a bad thing, it is just something I don't want! I am not in Thailand to settle down, I am here to enjoy my life after 16 years of excessive work with 16 to 20 hours a day and burn out syndrome. When I settle down I will do that with a farang girl, Thai girls are my 4th choice after Brazilians, Mexicans, Caucasians.

I don't date so called GTGs because all I want from them is their vagingo and I don't consider that fair to raise someones hope to get into her pants, having said that, I also don't have to proof to myself that I can get one of them, I know I can, I don't want trophies, I want fun and that's what hookers are for. Have fun, pay them and have no hard feelings!

I find the term GTGs insulting for the real good girls!

Hats off to an honest post.

Guess I choose the wrong title then as I actually also got a bit older(looking damn fine) soi33 hooker to sell of also with no age restrictions whatsoever :)

Her minimum usual starting fee is some 1500bt & she's the one of the best kisser's around :hubba:

Anyone interested this time? :D

WF: >Guess I choose the wrong title then as I actually also got a bit older(looking damn fine) soi33 hooker to sell of also with no age restrictions whatsoeve<

What, Zombienation came back under name of WF? WTF?

Already tired of her? Maybe she did find out your identity and decided it was tim,e to bail out.

That was a joke. anyway, Zombie did a very thourough job of erasing himself, wonder if he came back as a newbie.

Think 35 should be OK if you look older as she really prefers older guys for some bizarre reason!

Not quite bizarre really, at a calculated guess, her chances increase greatly that the "older" man will be more financially secure than the younger one, which means her ever growing $$$ spending habits, would be taken well care of.

Now I ain't she's a gold digger!!

Four questions:

1. Big tits?

2. Fat?

3. Hairy minge? (This one isn't a deal-breaker if she's prepared to shave. :D )

4. Number of blowjobs per month? (Any number below 10 IS a deal breaker.)

(These are valid questions in every honest man's mind. :thumbup: )

Archived