A new strategy:Afternoon delight

Ranger

As many of us have live-in GF's or wives, I thought I would share this with you. My BKK activities have been limited to taking girls to the ST hotel at night or soapies in the afternoon. Until a friend last night mentioned what he did, he has bar girls meet him at a ST hotel the following afternoon. This makes a lot of sense as first of all there is no bar fine. The girl has nothing to do in the afternoon anyway usually other than sleep and it seems most (including stunners) will jump at the chance to make a little extra Baht by meeting you for an afternoon rendevous. I thought the idea sounded real good, as I often feel rushed when taking girls to a ST hotel at night as the GF gets a bit mad if I come home too late. Sometimes, it seems the girls are in a rush also, either to get home, go meet their friends or go find another customer.

This friend took us into a NEP bar last night and I was impressed with the talent and he introduced me to a little cutie that I really liked. Totally my type, 19 yr old, small (35 kilos) with a very firm body and a gorgeous face. After talking with her for a while and getting very good vibes, I decided to try his approach and made a date with her to meet me the following afternoon. I gave her my phone # in case she couldn't make it for whatever reason. She called me the following morning to tell me that she would take a shower and then meet me as planned. That was almost a problem as I was still in the apartment with the GF! We met at the hotel and had a very nice, totally unrushed time together. I enjoyed this so much more than my usual night time ST hotel encounters with go-go girls (Thermae girls are different and seem to be better in the ST hotel).

She seemed very happy with 1000B and I gave her 100B extra for moto taxi fare as she lives out near Ratchada. I saw my friend as we were leaving and he was just arriving with his "afternoon delight". We stopped and had a drink at the coffee shop and we talked about the girls while they talked about us. I think this may be my new modus operandi, it makes a lot of sense on many levels. Soapy massages are OK, but I like being able to establish a rapport with a girl first, and this new idea might allow me to enjoy some of the go-go girls that I have previously ignored. I don't usually even approach the best looking girls in the BKK go-gos and don't even bother with Patpong at all anymore because I know a ST hotel encounter won't be any good and they are also probably looking to make more than the 1000B that I am willing to part with. This could change all that, we'll see after some more test cases.

Ranger

quote:

Originally posted by Ranger:

I enjoyed this so much more than my usual night time ST hotel encounters with go-go girls .

Ranger

it is a nice idea, and actually saves a fortune- in Hong Kong down the Wanchai girlies bars it represented the only realistic means of going with a girl- unless you wanna part with $300- i don't think so- thing is, in thailand, do you have the patience to wait till next day!- and what happens (as is inevitable) she turns up next day, meanwhile, you've all ready got one from the night b4, and upon the knock on the door, you have to hide the one all ready, in the bathroom- but then of course, the newly arrived girl wants to use the bathroom!

the great thing 'bout thailand, as your story rightly points to, is that it's not really about money- that is, from your point of view- thb 500, and most night time bar girls would be happy to earn this during daylight hours if they're otherwise not doing anything- that's less than $12, less than a western teenager and his mate is gonna spend in the mall back home on a madcdonalds- whilst mall dreaming of something else- so is bkk/pattaya/phucket, the last refuge of the mall teenager in all of us!?

jOa

Ranger - That IS a good strategy and one that works well for visitors, too. Things can get complicated with entanglements with jealous bargirls during even short stays in LOS and scheduling them in this manner is a good alternative to juggling timing at your hotel or home. Necessity is the mother of invention. Cheers. Chicago Dave

"and what happens (as is inevitable) she turns up next day, meanwhile, you've all ready got one from the night b4, and upon the knock on the door, you have to hide the one all ready, in the bathroom- but then of course, the newly arrived girl wants to use the bathroom!"

This could be a problem for a visitor in his hotel room, but I am arranging to meet the girls in the lobby/restaurant of a ST hotel. The worst thing that happens is the girl doesn't show and I eat lunch alone.

"Things can get complicated with entanglements with jealous bargirls during even short stays in LOS and scheduling them in this manner is a good alternative to juggling timing at your hotel or home. Necessity is the mother of invention."

I tell every girl that I go with that I live with my Thai GF and so far haven't had any problems in BKK with "jealous bargirls". They know that it is just going to be a ST encounter with no chance that I will become their boyfriend. Pattaya is another story altogether!

Ranger

Good idea for my next trip. I wounder how many girls would do that as they would miss there prime sleepy time? Especially a problem for the BGs that have to show up about 4PM.

I hate being rushed also, so I generally go for LT. My favorite girls are the ones that like to sleep in. Many times we've stayed in bed until 3 or 4 in the afternoon. Sometimes I just read a book or watch TV while snuggeling up to a sleepy naked body.

Been doing this for years. I generally take a number for the girl and then give her a call if I get away from work early. It's quite nice sitting around having a relaxing beer after work waiting for the girl to arrive. I don't like giving my number out as this can create problems if they ring at the wrong time. Having your number is proof that you've been up to something.

One thing I have noticed with the girls they can be very discrete, you could go with a girl and then find out she has some connection to your girlfriend and they don't blab about you or she see's you out with your wife and will either ignore you totally, even though her usual thing is to jump all over you, or just a quick polite hello.

Archived