"Live" shows (nudge, nudge)

My partner (a lady in her 40s) wants to perform (you-know-what) in front of an appreciative crowd in an adult night club.

Where can she display her talents?

I can't answer your question, but must caution you that your partner may get arrested for working without a permit! A few months ago, some tourists in a bar in Phuket took up the invitation of the band to jam with them and were promptly arrested for working illegally. They were later let out bail of 50,000 Baht each; I don't know what the final outcome of the case was. Good luck!

[ August 10, 2001: Message edited by: Scum_Baggio ]

My partner doesn't want payment for her performance, and I'd hope that the nature of her exhibitionist talents would prevent some jerk from arresting them!

Still, at 50,000 baht she's take the risk she says, as she has always wanted to 'perform' (maybe with 4, 5 guys) in front of a crowd as it really turns her on...

Yes, we have planned this trip for some time. My partner feels that life is passing her by and she wants to be the centre of attention. She gets hot when thinking about having several guys "massaging" her (hah), when we both know she wants to get serviced, with me watching and filming.

She especially wants to show others that a mature age woman can match both the local girls there, as well as perform as well as farang chicks, years younger than herself.

I'm backing her on this one...

My wife and I will be in LOS in late Oct and first half of Nov. and would be very interested in joining the audience at whatever club you might end up in. If you decide on a place and it is in this time frame please advise. Good luck. Here's looking at you shocked.gif" border="0

Archived