And this one?

Pescator

As a matter of fact it`s a case of the world renowned danish beer from Harboe worth no less than 300 baht!! Yes, I know I am being extravagant here.

However, first I`d like you to sign a declaration stating that you didn`t google the answer :)

Deal?

As a matter of fact it`s a case of the world renowned danish beer from Harboe worth no less than 300 baht!! Yes, I know I am being extravagant here.

However, first I`d like you to sign a declaration stating that you didn`t google the answer :)

Deal?

I find it deeply offensive you would even suggest that. Having a vast knowledge of the Adaman Coast and also that Australian Wildlife authorities pioneered the conservation of the Dugongs and their falling numbers in Thailand, I concider myself an well informed individual on the subject. :smirk:

As a matter of fact it`s a case of the world renowned danish beer from Harboe worth no less than 300 baht!! Yes' date=' I know I am being extravagant here.

Deal?

[/quote']

I find it deeply offensive you would even suggest that. Having a vast knowledge of the Adaman Coast ......

Adaman Coast eh? ;)

Archived