Noar in Bangkok

waerth

Tonight we had one of our occasional performances in Noar Cafe with the comedy group. Usually we arrive to late and rush on stage and I never have time to look around (that is why they never call us anymore we are always late). I did notice on previous occasions that the girls there look pretty damn good. This night because of cancellations because of the rain we arrived an hour early! So I had some time to check out Noar Massage and look more closely at the female staff of Noar Cafe (read I spend half an hour in the girls dressing rooms).

Tha massage side of Noar has about 80 girls, many stunners. I talked with the manager a bit and he stressed they had no farang surchange and had just renovated their rooms. I know they renovated downstairs and it looks beautifull. I have never been upstairs so I do not know if it is true or not.

Prices are 1900 baht for the fishbowlgirls and 2500, 3000 and 3500 for the sidelinegirls.

The sidelinegirls, they have approx 50, are a hit and miss according to the manager as they only come to work if they really need money, most are students or have normal jobs.

I then went to the cafe side and looked around a bit. I was shocked .... many beautifull girls, really a lot. I then went to the dressing room and met some stunners and noted some phonenumbers.

In short if you are willing to explore a bit more and willing to pay a bit more Noar is definately a place to go to for a change from the usual.

According to the manager of the servicestaff an average bill of 2000 baht for drinking, eating and sitting with a girl for about 3 hours is normal on the cafe side.

Noar is located near the intersection of Rama IX with Ekkamai. Google "Noar Bangkok" and you will land several sites which have maps with Noar on them.

Waerth

....Tha massage side of Noar has about 80 girls, many stunners...... I was shocked .... many beautifull girls, really a lot. I then went to the dressing room and met some stunners and noted some phonenumbers.

Nothing but stunners and beautiful girls! :surprised: Of course one mans stunner is another mans ordinary looker. :)

Archived