Village of Large Breasted Thai Women

Gadfly

OK, something a bit upbeat.

I met with a TG with the largest breasts I have ever seen last night. We started talking, and she claimed that most of the girls in her village have large breasts. I see big breasts as part of the larger package (that is, I am not obsessed with them), but this got my attention. She claims her village is famous for women with large breasts.

So of course, I probed about the exact location of her village. She is from Ayuthaya, her amphur (district) is Pak Hai, the name of the moo-baan is Nam Yai ("Nam", as in water, meaning big water). I can post this in Thai if I could figure out how to type on this board in Thai.

Anyone ever heard of village in Ayuthaya famous for its large breasted women. If there is sufficient interest, I will figure out how to type this in Thai (I had her tell me how to spell it in Thai so I didn't miss a tone mark or screw or get one of the vowels wrong, which I am prone to do).

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...... If there is sufficient interest, I will figure out how to type this in Thai ......

If there is sufficient interest (and I'm sure there would be) you can organise a mini bus to take us all there! :thumbup:

However, so as not to be too obvious, we can say that we've come to look at their 'temples' when in fact we're looking at their tits. :)

The breast were indeed large and not enhanced. Too 'droopy' to be enhanced IMHO.

I went over the distinction between 'nom yai' and 'nam yai' with her several times. To my (tin) ear, they can sound the same, but she couldn't see how I could possibly confuse the two.

She might have been pulling my leg, but this just doesn't seem like a Thai joke. To a Thai, I doubt that the words 'nam' (water) and 'nom' (breast) sound similiar and I don't think she knew that they sound very similiar to Western (well, at least mine) ears.

But I could be wrong. I think the first step is to determine if this amphur really exists. Let me take a look at the language section and see if I can figure out how to type the name of that amphur in Thai.

The link to the virtual keyboard on the language forum doesn't seem to work for me. I will try this by changing the language on my own keyboard and trying to type in Thai.

OK, the district, or Amphur, is Pak Hai, which is spelled �ัภ�ห�. I can see this in Thai characters, so I assume others can as well. The spelling is a bit unique since this is one of those words where Thai uses � instead of � (I could never remember the rhyme used to help remind identify the limited number of � words.)

Does anyone have a map where you can see the names of amphurs in Ayuthaya?

I can't believe they have the amphur listed on wiki. Ok, I am pretty sure the village she mentioned was Nong Nam Yai หà¸?อà¸?à¸?à¹?ำà¹?หà¸Âà¹?. She said nong (หà¸?อà¸?) a few times, but it didn't register as part of the name of her village.

Did you just type in Phak Hai to get this information on the amphur. I am amazed.

Archived