Village of Large Breasted Thai Women

Gadfly

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no further information to help clarify this particular mystery, but could add that I read somewhere that the Lisu women of Mae Hong Son are similarly blessed. I believe they are located somewhere outside of Chiang Mai. Could be a genetic strain that someone referred to earlier. Could also be completely inaccurate.

So of course, I probed about the exact location of her village. She is from Ayuthaya, her amphur (district) is Pak Hai, the name of the moo-baan is Nam Yai ("Nam", as in water, meaning big water). I can post this in Thai if I could figure out how to type on this board in Thai.

à¸?à¹?าà¸?à¸?à¹?ำà¹?หà¸Âà¹?

อำà¹?ภอ à¸?ัà¸Âà¹?หà¹?

These tits are horrifying and a total bummer! These girls are handicapped and not adorable and I also have my doubts those boobs are real..

No, you don't say! :D

I think one guy does two sites - www.farangdingdongs.com and www.candiddingdongs.com - where the first is obviously fake (and rather strange :crazy: ) mucking around while the second concentrates on real-life sightings of well-endowed girls. A lot of the second seems to be based in Pattaya and the tits are mostly natural (I recognise at least one girl and hope to verify more. :) )

Bibblies, i far prefer the 2nd site some wonderful melons on that one :) i actually find those sort of pics more sexy than topless shots, as they give you a hint of whats on offer but still leave a bit to the imagination. When you have verified your Pattaya sightings are you going to share them with Gadfly and myself? :smirk:

Simie.

Archived