Village of Large Breasted Thai Women

Gadfly

Bibblies, i far prefer the 2nd site some wonderful melons on that one :) i actually find those sort of pics more sexy than topless shots, as they give you a hint of whats on offer but still leave a bit to the imagination. When you have verified your Pattaya sightings are you going to share them with Gadfly and myself? :smirk:

Simie.

I'm not sharing them with you!! :D Not after I found out what happened last time I did that! :rotfl:

I would gladly share such information with Gadfly as soon as he reveals the whereabouts of this legendary woman. :deal:

However, I'm beginning to suspect that this woman (let alone village) does not exist and that he started this as an attempt to get the prize of 'The most eye-catching thread title ever'. :D

It could even be a conspiracy to divert attention away from something else... :hmmm:

Let's face it, a thread called 'Village of Large Breast Women' would be guaranteed to have at least 95% of my attention in any given waking hour. :) Meanwhile, he could be doing anything - robbing my house, planning a coup...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived