Paul Jewell Resigns From Wigan

MooNoi

Just had on Sportscenter that Paul Jewell has resigned as Wigan Manager.

Apparently all he's said is that he "can't take them any further than he has now."

Seems strange after battling so hard to stay up in the EPL and then making it to bail out.

Something else lined most prob same as Mr Sam 'Greedy Bastard' Allardyce

The guy spent 18 years of his life at Bolton and when he moves on he's labelled greedy. :surprised:

I suppose you'll be sticking with the same company for most of your career and not attempting to improve your income or take on a fresh challenge. No, probably not. :shakehead

Something else lined most prob same as Mr Sam 'Greedy Bastard' Allardyce

The guy spent 18 years of his life at Bolton and when he moves on he's labelled greedy. :surprised:

I suppose you'll be sticking with the same company for most of your career and not attempting to improve your income or take on a fresh challenge. No' date=' probably not. :shakehead [/quote']

When you are paid in the millions it just sheer greed, he knew he had the 3m a year geordie job. I wish I could get 18 years continuous employment paid in the millions and achieve sweet FA

When you are paid in the millions it just sheer greed, he knew he had the 3m a year geordie job. I wish I could get 18 years continuous employment paid in the millions and achieve sweet FA

If That is Baht lets be a consultant.

I expect PJ to go to City, he has taken Wigan as far as they can go ... well he could have taken them down but that does not look good on the resume.

Archived