so much to do, so little time!

thefezman

Im back in LOS in 3 weeks and have 2 nights in BKK before moving on. My problem is ( and what a great problem) I want to visit the following places in that time...NEP, CEP, Cowboy, Lolita, Eden, Beergarden and Annies. Any idea on how to fit all this in,i mean whats my best course of action because of my lack of time

Cheers and happy hunting

the fezman

from what i understand or know, beergarten is open afternoons and so is Eden. Don't do like a tourist who wants to see everything and ends up with chunks of sanook not worth writing home about. move quick if you need, but once you find yourself well seated and amused or titillated by what's around you, stick to that place. A few friends only swear by Soi Cowboy, find it less merceanry than NEP. remember new closing times (1am), so ask around where to go after, i am sure there are afterhours joints in dark alleys, if the fancy takes you.

Dear Fez -

You certainly have an optimistic schedule. I'm going to bet your on the young side of 35. Anyway, my recommendation - Eden's at 3PM, then Beergarten kicks into high gear between 5 and 7. Do a s/t from there and be done by 8PM. If you still have energy left, instead of Annies, I'd recommend Darling's MP on Soi 12. More expensive but worth it and of the three spots I described, Beergarten and Edens are right around the corner from each other and Darlings is across Sukhumvit and just down Soi 12 a little.

Assuming you're still alive, there are three spots you can "see" from 3PM to around 10. Still time to mosey down to Cowboy. If you still feel able after a 3-way at Eden's, a freelancer from the "Garden" and a soapy at Darlings, you're a better man than I am, Gunga Din! Best of luck. Chicago Dave

thanks for the input....well its a tough challenge..BUT...ill do what I can, I mean who I can!

Chicago Dave, yeah im on the younger side of 35- 25 to be exact and this will be my third time in LOS. Looking for work out there actually, going to go for a teaching job

Cheers

thefezman

Fez - Good luck with your itinerary and check out the stickman's site for information about teaching jobs. www.chopsticks.net/stickman. Chok dii.

Oh, I almost forgot - another good day place is the Golden Beer Bar across the street from Nana Plaza on Soi 4. You can do Annie's (down the block from GBB and through a parking lot) and a GBB lady in the same afternoon as well. Oh, to be young again!!! Chicago Dave frown.gif" border="0

Archived