FA CUP 2007

chelseafan

Chelsea 1, Man USA 0

Fan-bloody-tastic, at least we got something out of the season....

The last team to win at the old Wembley and the first to win at the new Wembley.

P.s. Game was pants for a neutral, but Drogba's bit of skill was class.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh And what about the Goal Manchester United Scored that was not given, the free kick that Chelsea scored from was not a foul by smudger. Joe Coles 2 footed challange against Rio, not even a yellow.

Yes The Referee Won the Game for the Chavs.

The Premiership is back home Where it belongs.

It was a very boring game. I think if it had been a boxing contest, Man U would have won on points. However neither team deserved to win it.

We shouldnt even be debating the goal that wasnt given. Giggs should have buried that although maybe Essien put him off. I dont think it was a goal. Yes the ball might have crossed the line but Giggs slid into Czech and knocked him over the line. Freekick in that case.

I would rather win the PL than the FA Cup.

Yes the ball might have crossed the line but Giggs slid into Czech and knocked him over the line. Freekick in that case.

The Linesman (Oops Assistant Referee) and The Ref did not indicate it was an infringment, the game restarted without a free kick!

Maureen Did not Substitute J.Cole for Robben as a tactical switch, he realised he was lucky to still have 11 men on the pitch.

I think if there had been any debate, the referee would of ruled for an infringement.

Anyhow, even the most blinkered man USA fan would agree that giggs pushed cech across the line, so the arguement is immaterial.

Cole probably should of been booked for the foul, but then scholes should of been booked for the foul on wright-philips.

I like bennett he allows the game to flow, if it had been Poll then 5 players from each side would of been sent off.

As for the chavs winning it, they didnt, the upper class won it, the chavs went home with nothing...

The PL will be ours again next season.....

Chelseafan, Have I met you? I rememebr meeting a Chelseafan board member one night, Friday meeting, and we ended up in Nana Disco after bein at Gullivers then Soi Cowboy. I think you had just arrived. Anyway, if thats you,hello again. Trying to remember the details...I had my phone nicked by a ladyboy as we were trying to get a taxi to nana from Asoke.

Archived